shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Royal Crown Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelryaddict

Rough_Rock
I have two questions:
1. What type of simple solitaire setting makes a RB stone look the largest? 6 Prong, 4 Prong, or the split 4 Prong.
2. I am considering the Vatche Royal Crown Setting from Whiteflash but am wondering if anyone knows of any other plain solitaire settings that will sit flush with an eternity band that have some "character" like the Vatche setting. Thanks for your help. I''ve been searching. I thought I was some interesting ones in a stuller catalog, but am unable to locate them on their web site. Any companies, photos, or web pages would be appreciated.
Thanks!

anika

Shiny_Rock
Hi there,
While I have been searching for my ideal setting, there are a few things I think help to make the stone appear larger:
- a thinner band to give emphasis to the stone
-I think six prong can sometimes make the stone appear larger as the stone appears more "spread out" - this depends on the shape and size of the prongs too
-a higher set stone
This is what I have found suits my taste and hand after trying on heaps of rings.
In terms of lovely solitaire settings; have a look at the Mark Morrell site:
mwmjewelry.com

Good luck!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like the Fine Line by Le at WF but i don''t know if it would sit flush with a band...i just like the way it looks with bigger stones, it''s a solitaire but with a bit of flair IMO and it''s not expensive either. i think if i ever did a solitaire for a ring i would try out that one.

jewelryaddict

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I''ll keep looking and post pics when I have made a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results