shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Royal Crown e-ring!

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
And finally here is my e-ring. I have size 7 fingers (sorry they are just crummy iphone pics).

Stats:
2.0 ct
18k white gold
I colour
SI 2 clarity (totally eye clean)
I can't remember the cut but it's quite well cut!

:) Alice

IMG_0276[1].JPG

IMG_0274[1].JPG

IMG_0275[2].JPG

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow this is one of my favourite solitaire settings EVER! Beautiful and great size -lucky you!!! :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Beautiful ring!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great classic choice! Congrats!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it's beautiful!!! I love the royal crown setting :) congratulations!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring - lovely stone. The Royal Crown is my favorite setting!

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely stunning, the Vatche Royal Crown is one of my own all time favorites! Best of luck in your future wedding endeavors! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! That setting is one of my favorites for a solitaire :love: Looks great on your hand :bigsmile:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love this setting, gorgeous!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!! The RC is one of my favorite solitaire settings. It looks fantastic on you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty...thats one of my favorite settings!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is just so beautiful, I love that setting!! What a gorgeous ring, it looks perfect on you!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You have exquisite taste!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many congrats on your engagement and your gorgeous ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it's fabulous!! I just love this setting!!! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congratulations!

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everybody. I'm really thrilled with my ring.

Alice

bendlikeawillow

Rough_Rock
Hi Alice. I am strongly leaning towards this exact setting, and I was wondering if you'd mind posting a wide shot profile pic of the ring on your finger? I'm pretty much sold, but I can't find a hand/profile photo anywhere and I'm worried it might be a little too "tall" for my tastes lol.

Thanks so much!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Both your stone and setting are just beautiful!!! Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
bendlikeawillow|1315880143|3016225 said:
Hi Alice. I am strongly leaning towards this exact setting, and I was wondering if you'd mind posting a wide shot profile pic of the ring on your finger? I'm pretty much sold, but I can't find a hand/profile photo anywhere and I'm worried it might be a little too "tall" for my tastes lol.

Thanks so much!
I think it's actually TOO LOW. It's nowhere near high, imo. But just so you know, you don't get to dictate height. They have a formula based on the stone size, and they won't deviate. I was not happy about it and was stuck settling on this height. I had my shank width modified though, it's just under 2.5mm.

Here are some pics of mine. My stone is 1.15 ct.

file.jpg

ameeringonlyhandshotside.jpg

sideview1.jpg

squattyview.jpg

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
Sorry Willow I just saw that you had asked for more pictures re: height! I think that it's actually the perfect height. It doesn't really catch or bang on things (so far). I am attaching a picture with a quarter to give you a sense of height. They are crummy pics but I think it will give you the idea. (Mine is the original setting, no tweaks) I think mine might be a bit higher than Ame's just based on the proportions of the stone like Ame mentioned.
Alice

IMG_0285[1].JPG

IMG_0284[1].JPG

IMG_0283[1].JPG

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is lovely, as many have said that setting is fabulous! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im jealous of both your higher setting and bigger stone!! haha!

They have some specific height requirement from the base of the culet tip to the finger or something which is where they set it.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love the royal crown setting, so classic, and your set is stunning! Congratulations!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorite solitaire settings. It's big, beautiful and it looks lovely on you. Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - a total classic :love:

bendlikeawillow

Rough_Rock
Alice and Ame, thank you so very much! You've both been a lot of help :) Yup, totally sold!

Ame, one more question,.... I LOVE the diamond band you've paired it with. What would you call that style (I'm so sorry, I am totally clueless about almost all things jewelry!! :-o )? I know it's not pave or channel set :bigsmile:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That band would probably be considered prong set but it's 4 prongs per stone and the stones are "inset" more. I don't have that band anymore, I traded it for a much thinner band that is considered "micropave" but the stones are similarly set.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results