shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thegreattriscuit

Rough_Rock
okay, hopefully this is a better location for this thread...

HELP! I''m trying to find information on where to find a Vatche Style 925 royal crown engagement ring. I''ve sent inquiries to both Good old Gold and Whiteflash, with no response from either yet. WF admittedly, i only emailed around a day or so ago, but GoG I''ve emailed repeatedly and recieved no response (is this like them? not very confidence inspiring IMHO, I can understand if they no longer carry it, or it''s no longer available, but at least REPLY....). When I began looking for a ring, I had plenty of time, but it''s gotten to the point that it''s just a tad over a month away, and I don''t even have a stone picked out, because I can''t get a quote for a setting...

Am I doing something wrong here?

Also... are there any other settings available with a sort of... I don''t know the proper words, but... i want to say, ornamented six-point look to them? I''m obviously very fond of the royal crown http://www.dvatche.com/large_rings/921.htm, but would be willing to entertain alternatives. However I''m not a big fan of the tiffany style heads... don''t ask me why, but they always look like something out of a cheesy sci-fi movie to me... like they''re made to hold "deutrillium power crystals" or something.

I never said I wasn''t wierd.

But anyway, if there are any other six point solitare designs that don''t have as utilitarian looking heads as the tiiffany style, I''d love to take a look at those... If I have to I''ll pickup a fourpoint... but... now that I''ve got my heart set on the six, I don''t want to comprimise. I just really, REALLY like the way the head of that ring looks from all angles.

StonesThrow

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 12:23:13 AM
Author:tiucsirt

HELP! I''m trying to find information on where to find a Vatche Style 925 royal crown engagement ring. I''ve sent inquiries to both Good old Gold and Whiteflash, with no response from either yet. WF admittedly, i only emailed around a day or so ago, but GoG I''ve emailed repeatedly and recieved no response (is this like them? not very confidence inspiring IMHO, I can understand if they no longer carry it, or it''s no longer available, but at least REPLY....). When I began looking for a ring, I had plenty of time, but it''s gotten to the point that it''s just a tad over a month away, and I don''t even have a stone picked out, because I can''t get a quote for a setting...

As far as I know, WF doesn''t carry Vatche'' anymore.

For a Vatche'' setting, try Melissa at Winfield''s ([email protected] or the website)...she''s helping me out right now answering questions, checking on prices, etc. I bought my stone from Wink as well, who was great. He discussed the stone over the phone with me, shipped to an appraiser near me prior to purchase, and was an all-round class act. Many of the stones listed on his site are owned by him, so he can just pull him out of his vault and take a look at them for you.

Secondly...it''s a dang busy time for jewelers. You might have better luck if you just give someone a call. My guess is that everyone is just really busy
2.gif

thegreattriscuit

Rough_Rock
UPDATE:

huzzah, finally made contact with marie at GoG... for whatever reason none of her replies to my Yahoo account have gone through, but apparently someone forwarded a copy of my post to her, and she called me today, and we got everything ironed out. So I guess for future reference avoid using Yahoo for correspondance w/ GoG, but in any case... I''ve got my quote now, and am DEFINITELY going for the vatche 6point royal crown. So thanks to whoever forwarded this to Maria. Hopefully I can order the ring today or tomorrow, and get everything moving.

And of course thanks to Maria for calling me across the country... I was starting to develop a mild panic over whether or not i''d be able to get the ring ready in time, and now I''m breathing quite a bit easier.

(that''s still wierd that none of her emails showed up... even had her send one to me while we were talking and it didn''t show up... but my gmail account worked fine... so I guess now I get to write a nasty letter to Yahoo :D)

anyway, thanks again for the assistance.

now, just to pick out the stone... :D

-William

Pixie

Rough_Rock
Did you try looking in the Bulk folder to see if the emails from GOG were there? My correspondence with WF started in my Inbox, but then everything moved to the Bulk folder so I had to be careful not to just delete all emails in Bulk. Also, sometimes there are filters set to block certain emails. You can check to see if you have filters in the Options (Mail Options) section of your yahoo mail page. Someone hacked into my yahoo email one time and set filters to block all correspondence from Ebay because he was making purchases from my account and didn''t want me receiving the emails.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An online vendor on another forum has announced Vatche price increases effective Feb. 14 - FYI, as I assume all Vatche vendors will also be raising prices.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord, Pixie! That''s terrifying! I also had WF emails get sent to my Bulk mail. It took me a day to realize it, and then had to request emails again. Try the bulk mail.

Pixie

Rough_Rock
It was scary, AmberWaves! Someone was spending thousands of dollars on my Ebay account for points on a computer game in an imaginary world! I never knew such things existed! Yes, thousands of dollars just to buy points for a game! Thank goodness I''m a freak and check my finances regularly and noticed that I was completely overdrawn on my bank account online. Also, Paypal was great and reimbursed me for everything. It all worked out in the end, but I make sure I keep different passwords on all my accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results