shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Pics Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kizor

Rough_Rock
OK..I hear alot of this Vatche X prong but the pics on the web are very poor quality (whiteflash and vatch.com). i tried to compare with tiffany lucida photo just to see if they resembled one another and the quality photo on tiffany site gave lucida an unfair advantage. So, will someone please post an actual pic of X-prong Vatche from multiple angles if possible
1.gif
Thank you.

Kizor

kizor

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone...your posts are very helpful.

julieinkc

Rough_Rock
Here are some pictures of my Vatche X-Prong Pave.

ringstogether.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
?

I think I know why it looks good: they show the ring with at least 2 carat diamond.[/u]

greencoat

Rough_Rock
What size is your center diamond? The ring is absolutely stunning!

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
hey Phoenix Girl,

one of those x-prong pictures looks exactly like the ring i bought my fiance' did you beat me to my own punch?

In comparing the x-prong to the lucida, the lucida seems to have a thicker prong to it,plus it ends up more vertical where are the x-prong is sweeps on a curve a little more. the x-prong copies are usually somwhere in between with a lesser finish.

vigor3

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if they make the x-prong in white gold?
rolleyes.gif

kait86b

Rough_Rock
I haven't seen many people mention it, but I think that the Scott Kay x-prong is wonderful. The band is thinner, knife-cut, and the x is so much smoother and daintier than any I have seen elsewhere. For the platnium setting, I think it is worth a look at.
1.gif

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
I do beleive there is one x-prong style ring out there on a website. I cannot remember whom it was who had it. sorry. i am not much help, now am i?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow Julie--your ring is STUNNING. What size is that center stone and is it a H&A? It looks beautiful! *drool* I'm saving those pictures to my 'wishlist' folder...you know...for when I win the lotto.
9.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mara,
That is one of my favorite rings, too.
I think Julie's is a 2+ carat.
Here is a newer picture of the same ring with almost the same size stone. This one is 2.05 I VS2 in the Vatch x prong pave courtesy of DBOF. I found it on Diamondtalk and it belongs to Susi.
I now have both rings posted to my list of favorite rings.

faithtopdt.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one on the hand.

faithpave2.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And lastly, a profile shot.
It is truly a beautiful ring.

faithsidedt.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very lovely, Kayla!!

When one asks about rings that can double as both e-ring/wed ring...a ring like that definitely comes to mind. It's imposing enough to stand on its own and shine beautifully but nowhere near tacky IMO. Lovely center stones too!!

love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results