shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Caroline with a 2.1 carat ES diamond from WF!

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Thank you so much for all the nice comments! I just came home and opened the package. The ring is so beautiful! I took some pictures with an iphone, so they're not the best. I'll post some anyway :razz:

image-1.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
I need take better pictures outside.

image-4.jpeg

image-5.jpeg

image-6.jpeg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! The simple yet elegant setting suits both the stone and your hand well.

anny_n_austy

Rough_Rock
This is so gorgeous. I love the simple, clean lines. Btw, does sakuracherry have anything to do with the little shrimps? Just curious! 8)

justginger

Ideal_Rock
So elegant and classic - that's a real forever beauty! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it looks wonderful on your hand!!! :appl: That ring is so pretty with a 2 ct. stone! :love: Looks great with your wedding band, too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous on your hand!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YA BABY!!! That's GORGEOUS, Sakuracherry!!! There's no denying - beautiful diamond in a stunning setting!!

I'm jealous of YOU, don't you be jealous of my OEC, when you have this beauty!!!! :appl: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl:

it is YUMMY on your gorgeous hands!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!!! So classic. Wear her in good health!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
What a rock on your finger! :love: Love the setting and it looks perfect on you! Enjoy it! :appl:

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! I'm very happy to be able to finally share my ring with the community :twirl:

Enerchi, I have to have an OEC or an OMC! After looking at justginger's Poppy, I fell in love with antique cushion cuts. Then, I fell in love with AVCs from ds's posts! Now I see your gorgeous OEC and charmy's gorgeous OEC... Aawwww. I'm really happy with my ring, but I'm already thinking about my next purchase! Hopefully I'll get one when I graduate!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It kind of never stops - the dreaming about future projects - because there are just so many MANY gorgeous pieces that so many lovely PSers own!! Wonderful bunch of creative people on the boards, that all the bling is just so inspiring!! I lust after almost EVERYTHING on here!! I gotta go and hide my credit card some days!! (well, not to mention the whole "paying" thing is a bit of an issue right now - LOL!!)

Your ring is gorgeous!!! Enjoy it and then in a bit - start your hunt for an older cut. You'll get plenty of help when you are ready!

NTave

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! The Caroline is such a classy looking solitaire.

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh that turned out great...just lovely and you have such beautiful hands...thanks for posting.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Owies Nana|1353200595|3309059 said:
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

:wavey: You still need to do a thread with your new ring, Owies Nana!!!

bagaliciouslady

Rough_Rock
It's stunning!!! :love:
it also looks perfect!

bagaliciouslady

Rough_Rock
Sakuracherry -- is this the WF stone that is S1 with the pricing glitch? I read your older posts because it seemed like you discussed with PS prior to purchase. if so do you mind if I ask if it is H&A? it looks so sparkly and big on your hand! Also what is your finger size? I am in love with the Vatche Caroline setting what is your experience so far with it, any drawbacks such as tendency to scratch if any?

Sorry for too many questions, I also wonder if you ended up insuring it?

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, that's like the perfect set! Elegant, beautiful and looks so comfortable to wear. YAY :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results