shape
carat
color
clarity

varna rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bigL

Rough_Rock
i am looking for a specific engagement ring made by varna model P19-13.(if you go to www.varna.com and click on ''ad gallery'', then click on ''22'', P19-13 is pictured.) i have been quoted ~$5200 just for the setting with the 4 side diamonds which seems ridiculous to me. i live in the san fran bay area and i am trying to find someone who carries the ring for less money or someone who can make it. any info is appreciated.
big L

msmanolo

Rough_Rock
The Varna rings are incredible quality, they are more expensive than Tacori but seem a lot nicer. From time to time I see someone with a copy of a Varna ring and they NEVER seem as nice, from the quality of the stones to the engraving and the filigree. Plus Varna offers super service, they resized and re-engraved one of my rings in 10 days for me including ship time AND did a perfect job.

altair

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I recently bought a Varna engagement ring, and found that the price varied quite a bit between jewelers. It was a solitaire, so would be much cheaper than the one you are looking at anyway, but it was $1650 at one jeweler, and only $1150 from the jeweler we ended up buying it from. (These are compared to a price of $1895 we saw on a jewelers web page.) The service was much better at the jeweler we bought it from, and we felt more confident in the purchase of both the ring and the diamond. The interesting thing (we thought) was that the jeweler with the lower prices was in an expensive shopping district, and was a much more upscale store, with a long standing reputation. This was the opposite of what we expected, but were very happy. I've seen posts saying that the price amoung Varna retailers does not vary much, but at least with the ring we bought, that doesn't seem to be entirely true.

saleen230

Rough_Rock
If you don’t mind, where did you purchase your Verna ring? I am trying to find one at a reasonable price. The model I’m interested in is the ST-125 (solitaire with 2 side stones) Lowest price I’ve found so far is 2200, which seem like retail… Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

asdfg

Rough_Rock
I am selling the attached ring--Varna st-105--including the center diamond, for $3,500. The center diamond is .39 carat.

The ring is 2 years old and in excellent condition.

Email me if you are interested.

ST-105_zoom.gif

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 8/17/2003 3:08:35 AM msmanolo wrote:

The Varna rings are incredible quality, they are more expensive than Tacori but seem a lot nicer. From time to time I see someone with a copy of a Varna ring and they NEVER seem as nice, from the quality of the stones to the engraving and the filigree. Plus Varna offers super service, they resized and re-engraved one of my rings in 10 days for me including ship time AND did a perfect job.----------------

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to agree that Tacori just isn't in the same league. Another similar designer who is in their league is Michael Beaudry. Unfortunately, he's also in their price range.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results