shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Craeynest Bands and Ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Engagement ring and matching wedding band in platinum by Van Craeynest. Uncerted 0.70ct RB center.

VCringsSM01.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Bands are 3mm at widest point on top and taper to 2mm on the shank. I like the fact that the shank is very thick as I am hard on my rings and even my platinum rings tend to bend there. These rings are substantial but very comfortable.

VCringsSM02.jpg

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
oooooooh! That''s really pretty!
30.gif
Congratulations to you!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to say again how gorgeous these are, lol! I''m even more happy I picked platinum now, after seeing your rings. Just LOVELY!!

*M*

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
This was a surprise for my fiancé. It is hand chased 18K gold wedding band by Van Craeynest. It has a subtle antique finish to bring out the details. Our wedding is not until October of this year but I decided to give it to him early to make sure it fit (it fits perfectly!). Even though my ring is platinum and his is gold, I still think they go well together.

VCringsSM03.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I think bangle 917 will look absolutely exquisite in platinum Poptart
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yours are some of my very favorites, Love in Bloom! Just gorgeous!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Your rings will go together beautifully. My husband wears yellow gold and mine is platinum, but being by the same designer keeps them looking like they belong to the same family. Which, of course, they do!

Love your rings. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they''re gorgeous. The detail is simply amazing.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love in bloom, your rings are some of my favorites too. they are truly beautiful and fabulous. I seriously LOVE them
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! I love the detail!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the detail is exquisite, congrats!!!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Love in Bloom,

I definitely think you should break that camera in and give us some more hand shots and outside shots, too! Heehee... A girl can hope, can''t she?

*M*

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad to show you all the details because as others have pointed out, some of the work are so tiny that I find myself discovering new intricacies every time I look at the rings. Thanks for all of your supersweet feedback
37.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 4:51:33 PM
Author: poptart
Love in Bloom,

I definitely think you should break that camera in and give us some more hand shots and outside shots, too! Heehee... A girl can hope, can''t she?

*M*

It is very dark and rainy here today but as soon as there is some sunshine and the blossoms are dry there will definitely be more to come
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll really be looking forward to seeing more pictures! I''d especially like to see the proportions on your hand. Everytime I see VC work, I think, gosh, I wish I could have them make all my jewelry!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! Wow! I love this designer now! Thanks for sharing and welcome to Whiteflash! (And did I use enough exclamation points in one post?!)

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous rings!!! The details are just spectacular!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2007 9:41:52 PM
Author: thing2of2
Gorgeous set! Wow! I love this designer now! Thanks for sharing and welcome to Whiteflash! (And did I use enough exclamation points in one post?!)
Lol!! Did you by chance mean welcome to PriceScope?
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 11:28:35 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Date: 3/31/2007 9:41:52 PM

Author: thing2of2

Lol!! Did you by chance mean welcome to PriceScope?
9.gif

Hahahaha...can you tell who I got my ring from?
3.gif
Oops! I did mean welcome to Pricescope!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Love in Bloom, Your set is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I''m just in awe over the detailed worked in these rings. They are just spectacular, including your fiance''s.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cool setting, I really like the engraving. It gives the ring a delicate look without the maintenance issues with pave.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow your rings are gorgeous! I love the details. =)

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2007 9:31:33 PM
Author: kcoursolle
What a cool setting, I really like the engraving. It gives the ring a delicate look without the maintenance issues with pave.
What a coincidence you mentioned that point about pave. My old setting had bead set diamonds on all three sides; I guess I clean my rings too aggressively and stones kept popping out. That got old really quickly. I think I will just put a sapphire in my old setting eventually because I still think it is pretty...(see pics of my old setting below)

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
This is my old engagement ring setting...

LIBOldRing01.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
These were the stones that fell out the most...

LIBOldRing02.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
In these pics the ring is really dirty. I was afraid to clean it because the stones would fall out
7.gif

LIBOldRing03.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 4:11:20 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Your rings will go together beautifully. My husband wears yellow gold and mine is platinum, but being by the same designer keeps them looking like they belong to the same family. Which, of course, they do!

Love your rings. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.
I''m glad to hear that about your rings, Fly Girl! I felt a little guilty because we got platinum for me and not for him...we are living on grad student budgets
40.gif
and I wanted to surprise him. Gold really does look better on him though and he said he would not want his band any other way
9.gif
Thanks for the congrats!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love their designs omg they are so carved and lovely! enjoy them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results