shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Craeynest anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
His band is in 18K gold with and antique finish and mine is platinum (darn nickel allergy...)

SmVcBand01.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the photo tips Widget! I think that did the trick. Well, that and using the photo editor at work
17.gif
I also really appreciate the chronicles of your star ruby ''mack truck'' ring...that baby is magnificent!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous wedding set. Wow!!
30.gif
30.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Wow.

*M*

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my! They''re fabulous!! Congratulations!

widget

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
[/quote]

Haha, I can''t sleep either. I wake up most at night, unfortunately. Larry has been very nice and understanding. I was going to order the ring early this week, but our credit union LOST some of the paperwork I gave them, so now I don''t have any access to anything... a lot of fun. And the only way to rectify the problem is a process that takes like three to four weeks. So I''m annoyed about that. Luckily Larry''s been so good about it, and he knows exactly what I want, but I don''t want to order anything until our credit union fixes the problem they created. Rings do take quite a long time to send, especially when you are waiting for them. This is the second wedding band I''ve gotten, and I remember waiting for the first set to come was just awful. I would hear the mailman outside and think that he was going to knock on the door with OUR RINGS. No. Of course they came when I wasn''t there, haha. All that anticipation for nothing!

*M*[/quote]

Thanks for the sweet comments Peachy, Poptart and Widget
9.gif
Hey Poptart...I kind of had a payment delay with my rings too...Since I wanted to surprise my sweetie I decided to send two installments: one for my rings and one for his ring from a separate out-of-state account so that he would not find out about it. Of course the payments arrived at different times
38.gif
. Larry was so patient even though I made it much more confusing for him (and myself) than it should have been ...but he has a heart of 18K die struck gold. I''m sorry to hear about your credit union troubles. I believe it will all work itself out. I think that after waiting will help ya love your ring that much more! BTW 917 is one of my favorite bangles; can''t wait to see! I''m really excited for you and I understand what you are going through...
37.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love in Bloom...oh my gosh!
30.gif
Your rings are outstanding, seriously!! If you haven''t already done so, please start and new thread in the Show Me the Ring forum so more people will see your rings. Would you consider giving us a rough idea of the cost of your rings?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love in bloom, your rings are fabulous. if i hadn''t already commited to my upgrade set I would seriously consider something like yours. Just perfection!!

i agree with Diamondseeker, you should start your own thread..

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 2:02:41 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
30.gif
Your rings are outstanding, seriously!! If you haven''t already done so, please start and new thread in the Show Me the Ring forum so more people will see your rings. Would you consider giving us a rough idea of the cost of your rings?

Dear diamondseeker,
Rough idea...I considered other wedding sets and I do not believe these rings were any more expensive than OGI or Sudio 311.

Check out

Michael C Fina for prices on OGI

and

Clay Pot for the price list of some VC and OGI rings

(Gotta love NYC!)

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 9:41:07 AM
Author: thing2of2
I think that band is absolutely gorgeous, poptart! I''m glad you decided to go for it and I can''t wait to see it once you get it!

I just checked out the Van Craeynest website and I am blown away by how intricate the designs are. I wish they were my style so I could get one...although I think I could change my style for rings like that!
28.gif

Thanks! Aren''t their rings just so neat? Even if they aren''t your style, they are just so interesting to look at. Mayhaps I can persuade you to come over to my side
11.gif
, haha.

*M*

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 2:02:41 PM
30.gif

Also, Larry was nice enough to bring the price down from what he originally quoted before we talked about what size ring I would be getting. I''m getting a 4 1/4 tight, so I guess that allowed him to bring the price down a little bit, which I thought was very nice of him... especially since I was willing to pay the original quote.

*M*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, that was very helpful!

And poptart, that was very nice of him to adjust the price due to the small size (hear that MrsS?).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 5:35:24 PM

And poptart, that was very nice of him to adjust the price due to the small size (hear that MrsS?).

loud and clear ds, loud and clear
9.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi loveinbloom! might i ask if your vc pieces have a hallmark inside? i inherited a 18k wg very narrow band with a design that looks like one of the rings in their collection. i was wondering if it could be from them. thanks! to both lib and poptart these are just lovely. congratulations!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 7:14:53 PM
Author: crown1
hi loveinbloom! might i ask if your vc pieces have a hallmark inside? i inherited a 18k wg very narrow band with a design that looks like one of the rings in their collection. i was wondering if it could be from them. thanks! to both lib and poptart these are just lovely. congratulations!
The Van Craeynest hallmark is an elongated ''C'' with a tiny ''v'' inside. Check out groom''s band L32 on their website:

Van Craeynest Groom''s Rings

I think you can see the hallmark on the inside of the band a little clearer than in my blurry picture.
Hope that helps ya Crown1
2.gif

CANNON700IS 270.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much love in bloom! that is not the hallmark in mine but i do appreciate your help.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results