shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Adams Jewelers Snellville, GA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccartertn2002

Rough_Rock
This is just for future reference because I know some others have asked about finding a good jeweler near Atlanta. I was looking for a good jeweler that could mount my diamond and give me an appraisal and I found these guys. I had initially called Solomon Brothers but they said they had a 2 week wait! I already had the diamond and the setting and Van Adams mounted it in less than 2 days. When I picked it up they went over it with me, apparently the ink from the laser inscription was steamed away, neither I nor they could find it but we all tried extensively. We wound up matching the inclusions to the certificate and the guy who set the stone came out and complimented the stone (h&a ideal cut, Si1, I color, .61ct) and said he enjoyed working on my piece and that I had a beautiful diamond.

So if anyone is looking for a reference for a jeweler near atlanta, Van Adams Jewelers get''s 2 thumbs up from me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results