shape
carat
color
clarity

value of this diamond ring

Topsecondhands

Rough_Rock
does somebody knows the value of this diamondring please ?

1,02 kt. natuurlijke diamant I/Si ring

14K wit goud
1 kt. natuurlijk diamanten I / Si2 ring
Natuurlijk diamanten ring
14K wit goud - 2,60 gr.
Ring maat: 17,5 (Russische maat) 7 - VS
Diamant:
- Karaat gewicth: 1,02
- Slijpsel: H-I
- Zuiverheid: SI2
- Behandeling: geen
Fluorescence: geen
Afmeting: 6,20 x 6,21 x 3,82
Mooie ring, zuiver in de ogen vd diamanten. Getest door een expert.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably bring it to a professional appraiser. That's your best bet.

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Not enough information. Do you have a lab report? GIA or EGL etc.?

Take it in to a jewelry store and see what the jeweler can tell you about it.

Go to resources above this page next to Forum and look for an appraiser if you need one.

Maybe buy a diamond tester ($10).

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's both not enough and too much information there. It sounds as if the description is of two or more diamonds with differing characteristics. In any event, both motownmomma and Fancy Intense are correct - you'd need either a professional appraisal or a lab certification to get an accurate valuation. You can't depend on "Getest door een expert" if that expert was hired or employed by the person selling the ring.

You need to be especially careful since this is described as having "IS2" clarity. In real life, that can range from pretty much eye-clean (by most PS'ers standards) to widespread clouds to crystals and carbon that can be spotted, up close, without magnification. The nature of that inclusion can significantly impact the diamond's performance and cost. I'm guessing "zuiver in de ogen vd diamanten" is the equivalent of "eye-clean" (just guessing here) but even that can vary since you don't know what standards - viewing distance, angle, lighting, etc... - are being used to determine that the stone is "eye-clean."

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results