Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Val Collections

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
http://www.valcollections2.com/storefrontprofiles/default.aspx?sfid=111804

Has anyone bought from these people? Website seems legit on a first lookover, and their price on the dress I think I want is pretty tempting (716, Pronovias India)...

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
http://www.valcollections2.com/storefrontprofiles/deluxesfitemdetail.aspx?sfid=111804&c=88302&i=188311036

Link to specific dress, if it helps

EmmyClaire

Rough_Rock
Don''t know about the website, but that dress is beautiful! That''s the type I''m looking into getting as well. Lace is making a HUGE comeback!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! I know Pronovias are made in China, and that the quality isn''t that great... and that you can find them on ebay for a steal... the real thing!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Really? I didn''t know that about them. The quality of the one I tried on seemed fine, but I wasn''t trying to check the seams or anything at the time.

The reason I was interested in the site is that the offer the same ebay steal but with a more reputable looking storefront. I''ve never found a store with a pic of this dress on ebay, and it hasn''t popped up used on preownedweddingdresses or ebay. been checking since May.

It''s pretty def. the style of dress I want, but if the quality is truly terrible maybe its worth looking at other brands...

M

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.