shape
carat
color
clarity

Vaccinating older teens?

Are you going to get/have your older teen vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 58 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Maybe...please explain

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two of my friend's teenage daughters got vaccinated w/o parental consent. I don't think that's legal. The eldest daughter took her two younger sisters (12 and 15) in for vaccination w/o their parent's consent.

it depends on the state they are in. some states allow fairly young kids to make their own medical decisions.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two of my friend's teenage daughters got vaccinated w/o parental consent. I don't think that's legal. The eldest daughter took her two younger sisters (12 and 15) in for vaccination w/o their parent's consent.

That depends on the state, but it's wanted enough that this teen (go her) created a site to help teens seeking vaccines: https://time.com/6082966/vaxteen-covid-19/

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it depends on the state they are in. some states allow fairly young kids to make their own medical decisions.

Let just say she didn't meet any of thee above criteria ,so it was illegally done. :rolleyes:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if anyone can explain this enough so it will make sense. It's a drug that does not linger in your system. You get the injection and your body starts responding right away, over the course of a few weeks your immune system builds it's response and that's it. Immune system responses don't just pop up months/years later. Even if you end up needing an annual booster for full efficacy, it would still only be a few weeks that you would be building immunity after each shot. That's just how these things work.

In your case as a school teacher? you should get vaccinated.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results