shape
carat
color
clarity

Vaccinating older teens?

Are you going to get/have your older teen vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Maybe...please explain

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
My 18 year old got his second moderna shot last Tuesday. He has been very careful and conscientious about masking and social distancing and couldn't wait to get his shots so he can be a teenager again and go back to in person college classes. He was kicking the soccer ball with his dad after the first shot but the second shot, he was flat on his back with a fever and a headache for about 48hrs. The younger two, 12 and 9, can't wait to get their shots too. I'd rather they be sterilized :lol: and alive rather than dead and fertile... but really how fertile can you be when you're dead!! :lol:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamondbug I had the same reaction to the shots as your kids. I'll be sure and let my kids know what to expect with their
second shot. Surprisingly, my 82-year-old mother had no reaction from the second shot. The only reaction she got from the
first shot was a nice bruise. I hope her immune system did its thing and built up antibodies!

Edit...I didnt have the fever part...more the flat on your back experience. I had a headache, weakness, muscle aches, and congestion in my nose/throat.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely. My 16 year old is fully vaccinated and I can’t wait for a vaccine to be approved for my 9 year old.

ItsMainelyYou

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, yes, we are on our way!
My soon to be 17 and I both will have our second dose at the end of the month. The soon to be 14 is scheduled for the week after for her first. The option just opened up here for us and we jumped! DH has been vaccinated for months already.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We just went on a little 3 day vacay and even though we wore our mask in public places with people near by,
it was so liberating to not have to wear a mask most of the time!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Diamond Prices - June 2021
    Diamond Prices - June 2021

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.