shape
carat
color
clarity

Uternity question - search?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I''ve seen the posts with the GORGEOUS uternity bands, but I''m wondering if anyone knows if that could be done with radiants or princess cuts? Also, I''d love to have it go all the way around, but in an effort to save some money, I''d like them to be only on top. Am I making sense??
20.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hi!! Well I just got my uternity from whiteflash. I'm sure if you contact Christ at WF he could help you. WF didn't have the uternity ring when I called..so he was able to find the setting from a distributor they use..then I got them set with ACA's from WF. You can have it made as a half enternity band so it won't go all around.

kcoursolle had her uternity done with 5 LARGE stones so it's only half way. Looks amazing

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Yes! Yours was the one I saw - let me say it is beyond beautiful!! The damn economy makes me think twice about splurging on the complete diamonds all the way around, as much as I want to
2.gif
so I figured that I''d do the half and be economical but still get the look. I love that setting....I''m sure it really lets the light in!!

Thanks so much!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 2:01:54 PM
Author: lovindiamonds
Yes! Yours was the one I saw - let me say it is beyond beautiful!! The damn economy makes me think twice about splurging on the complete diamonds all the way around, as much as I want to
2.gif
so I figured that I''d do the half and be economical but still get the look. I love that setting....I''m sure it really lets the light in!!

Thanks so much!!

yes it really does let those ACA''s bling so much! I was hesitant too about buying now BUT I did get quotes from diff. vendors and finally chose WF because they were offering me a great price for ACA''s. GL and let us know what you choose to do!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results