shape
carat
color
clarity

USA Certified, Dirtcheapdiamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chaumaster

Rough_Rock
Hi, I have been searching the internet for a diamond for the past 2 months. I have finally found the diamond (1.54ct,e,VS1, RD) I am looking for. It was listed in Dirtcheap diamonds, and USA certified. In DIrtcheap diamonds there was a ring setting I really like. I read a lot of good reviews for both DCD and USA Certified. What made me look at USA certified is that they have a special offer for people that live in the NYC area (You can see the diamond in NYC), and the diamond listed is about $100 less for the exact diamond. I have already made contact with Dirtcheap diamonds, And I send them $2000 thru paypal. They promise to e-mail me a copy of the GIA certificate and the payment instruction. All I got was the payment instructions. I plan on wire transfering the rest of the balance on Wednesday. I wasn''t sure of buying diamonds thru the net until I found pricescope. Please give me some feedback on what to do, If you were in my shoes. Should I just stick with Dirtcheap or go with USA certified.

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi C...

Both USA certed, and DCD are two very reputable dealers
whom both advertise on pricescope. To my knowledge,
I have never heard a complaint for either of these companies by a consumer. Both of these places are a good choice. I personally know and worked for Martin at USA certed. And if there ever was a misunderstanding, Martin
would twist himself into a pretzel to try to please the consumer.

Kirk

abbott

Shiny_Rock
I can highly recommend DCD. I purchased a 2.25 oval from them in Nov. 02.. and had no problems. I'm sure if you talk with Jim, he will match the price. Good luck in your adventure. Abbott

chaumaster

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I talked JIm myself yesterday and I decided to go with Dirtcheapdiamonds.com. He put me at ease when I talked to him yesterday. I will provide more feedback once I completed the buying process and receive my rings thanks everbody!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results