shape
carat
color
clarity

USA Certed was great

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ohmms77

Rough_Rock
I just bought a 1.06 SI1 G with an AGS000 and H&A from USA Certed. They were amazingly helpful compared to these other vendors that I tried online. They helped out in every way possible and help you narrow down your choices. They have connections all over the country, so I was able to look at my diamond for a small fee to the appraiser before I bought it. The diamond was great and a good price at $5056. It was also that cheap because they matched the best overall price including shipping. They work on pretty low commisions. I would strongly recommend these guys. They have listings of more diamonds than are posted on pricescope at great deals. I would strongly encourage anyone who is in the market for diamond to go to them.

chas

Rough_Rock
Hi ohmms77,

You are quite correct about USA Certed. They are very helpful and quite easy to work with compared to some of the others. I was very satisfied with my purchase from them as well.

Glad everything worked out for you with USA Certed!

Chas

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats...your purchase sounds great!
1.gif

ohmms77

Rough_Rock
Hey,

Thanks for the reply guys. It's good to know that other people think it's a great purchase. I love it. I would like to thank Ashley, Julie, And Martin for that. I still need to get it set though. I was thinking of a ring with 10 .05 carat inset diamonds. Any ides on where I can get the dimaonds or the ring as a whole to mount my diamond.

chas

Rough_Rock
Hi ohmms77,

You might want to try contacting Whiteflash about the the diamonds that you are looking for.

Chas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results