shape
carat
color
clarity

USA Cert-does anyone have any experience with them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kalemagem

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone had any dealings with USA Cert,and if so can you e-mail me ,thanks! By the way Rich I am a her!!LOL!!!
naughty.gif

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
EXCELLENT PROFESSIONALS, VERY REPUTABLE!

Kirk

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Kalemagem,

You can search this board using "USACerted" or "USA Certed" key words to see previous feedbacks.

cartetg

Rough_Rock
I worked with Tony there...he was very friendly and helpful...even though I ended up not buying from them because they couldn't find a stone that matched my specs...definitely worth a try!

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
I have been on a mission for the perfect princess cut for me. I have worked with Julie. She has been soooooo fantastic and professional. She actually has taught me more about diamonds and what to look for! Her responses have been so quick! I haven't made the purchase yet but will continue to search through them!!!

chas

Rough_Rock
I also worked with Tony and Martin. They are extremely wonderful to work with through the entire process.
1.gif
Excellent people all the way around.
appl.gif

Chas

kalemagem

Rough_Rock
Thanks,
I really appreciate everyone's help!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results