shape
carat
color
clarity

Urgent problem

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondjake

Rough_Rock
I have just discovered that the ring I purchased is too large for my bride-to-be's fingers. What should I do?

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Have it sized if you know the correct size. If your unsure just wait till you give it to her and take her to have it sized then.

mrmarius

Rough_Rock
Cook her big dinners, over and over, until the finger is large enough for the ring. :cheeky:

diamondjake

Rough_Rock
Once I give it to her - how long will it take once I bring it in and have it sized?

Love the big dinner idea :)

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just call around, if you bought your ring local the selling jeweler should help you.

We do our best to get a ring back to you over lunch. Drop it off, have a nice lunch, and pick it up after you eat.

diamondjake

Rough_Rock
Thanks Steve - is that typical of most jewelers? She hates the thought of not having her ring -- even for a day.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would think most independent jewelers would bend over backwards to help you. If they don't, try another one.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results