shape
carat
color
clarity

URGENT - Is this really a great deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock

Okay my local jeweler accepted my counter and agreed on $19,500 (credit card) on this stone:

Round 2.26 H VVS2, AGS cert., AGS 0,

Measurement (mm)8.52 - 8.58 x 5.13/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

Cut GradeId/Id/Id/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

Depth59.9%/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

Table57%/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

Crown Angle34.5/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

Pavillion Angle40.6/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

CuletPointed (0.4%)/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

Gridle0.7 - 1.4%/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

FluorescenceFaint/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

HCA Score0.6

They told me that is their bottom line and can only be honored till next Tuesday with a fully-refundable deposit.

angryfire.gif
Please help me! What do you think of this deal? Shall I grab it ?! (after hearing the price increase from DeBeer)

Thanks!

1.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Stats look good. Price looks good too.

Have you seen the diamond personally? Did it appeal to you?
1.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
P.S. I have seen the stone in person and it is absolutely beautiful. The jeweler claimed it to be an H&A cut but I could not see the perfect arrows under scope - maybe I did not look at the right angle. The hearts are symmetric and evenly distributed. Symmetry of this stone is no doubt very good. It looked dense and bright under normal day light from outdoor. (You know how bright the lights are in those jewery stores, all stones will sparkle under those lights)

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
You need an H&A viewer to see the patterns. A base that will allow you to set the cutlet down in it will make viewing the arrows easier, but you should see them in ambient light with the naked eye. May be an almost but not quite true H&A.

Since you didn't say H&A in your original post, I checked Price Stats for Cut Class 1A. Price was good there. If it is a true H&A, the price will be even better!

For a really neat experience, see if you can get the jeweler to take you into a totally dark room and view the diamond with candlelight. That will give you an idea of what you'll see when you're out at a restaurant or the theatre. A well made diamond will spark and flash in low levels of light.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results