shape
carat
color
clarity

URGENT!!! E 1.09 VS1 and E 1.01 VS2 - which is better

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newbuyer

Rough_Rock
All comments welcome pls - am thinking of buying this weekend!E VS1 1.09
HRD
Brilliant
No Flouresence
6.64 x 6.70 x 4.11
very good
very good
girdle - thin 2%
culet - 0.4% polished
table - 59%
crown height - 15%
pavillion depth - 44.5%
E VS2 1.01
GIA
Brilliant
No Flouresence
6.32 x 6.43 x 3.97
very good
very good
girdle - slightly thick to thick
culet - small
table - 60%
depth - 62.3%Is it ok to set the two stones in a 6 claw platinum setting?Many thanks!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Newbuyer,I plugged data for the first diamond into the Cut Adviser - only 6.2 (Fair) result. Pavilion is too deep.It is difficult to evaluate the second one since GIA doesn't provide info on crown and pavilion. However, with 60% table and 62.3% depth there is a good chance that it is a deep cut too.I wouldn't risk to recommend neither one of them unless you have seen many other diamonds (including ideal cuts) and happy with their look and price.

diamondmanbob

Rough_Rock
Hi,
We don't know how much those two diamonds are but if you would go back to the home page here on Pricescope and click on "search by visual performance", I think you would find several diamonds within your requirements and price range that would out perform the two diamonds above.
Also, don't get in a big hurry to pick out this most important and long lasting diamond.
dimondbob

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results