shape
carat
color
clarity

Urgent Asscher Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

antiqueasscher

Rough_Rock
I have a quick decision that must be made if I want to purchase the asscher I've been viewing, as the jeweler who owns the stone and gave it out on loan to the jeweler I've been in contact with has called the stone back because he has his own buyer. You can view my thread on this here: Topic

Please don't be mad by my starting a second thread, but I need quick opinions and I felt this would be the best way of garnering them.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know much about Asschers, but if you think you might love it and they really have a 30 day return policy, why the heck not? Worst comes to worst you can return it and choose another right?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How long do you have to view the asscher?? I haven''t read your other thread...

antiqueasscher

Rough_Rock
Return policy is 30 days if that''s what you are asking. As far as making a decision, I have until 5 ET today.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d go ahead and order it then. It looks like a nice stone. And you''ll have 30 days to check it out, take it to an independent appraiser, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results