shape
carat
color
clarity

upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am curious if there is a thread for any e-ring upgrades? It seems there a lot of them, so I was just curious...as someone who has upgrade twice in 15 years I have an interest too! Any thoughts? I just got one, (my last according to hubby) but my kids broke our digital camera so I cannot show a picture now...
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS: I am new to this site, but loving it in my obsessional way. I see a lot of unfamiliar abbrevations and do not know what they mean. Any help? Also, I LOVE celebrity rings and the details of them, so keep those coming too! Hope I was clear about the upgrade question, I was wondering if there was one thread devoted to that category of ring, or is it just found throughout some of the other forum categories?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Type ugrade in the search section and you will find lots. Welcome, i''m fairly new myself
35.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Guys,
Welcome to Pricescope
35.gif

Lorelei made a great suggest regarding using the search tool for "upgrade" and see what pops up. I don''t believe anyone has devoted a thread to upgrades, so why not start one...it''s a great idea!

Also, take a look in the "Show me the Ring" Forum under "eye candy folder" and you will be able to see lots of yummy rings, original e-rings (engagement rings), upgrades, rhr (right hand rings)....etc....

Again, welcome and get that digital camera fixed as pictures are a must!
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WELCOME to Pscope!! Glad that you are joining us. I would look under Show me the ring and in searching for upgrade as well. Can''t wait to see some pictures so don''t forget to post that yummy eye candy when you get the camera ready!!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results