shape
carat
color
clarity

UpgradeMe is finally upgrading!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UpgradeMe

Rough_Rock
A few weeks ago Hubby and I went into a store to see if they had anything similar to what I was looking for. I had decided to just reset my original stone in a halo setting. Went back and forth on whether or not I wanted to have something custom designed and put sapphire''s in it. I''m super super wishy washy. Very indecisive!

So we go in and I try something on and I fall in love. Price is right. I tell them I''m going to sleep on it and let them know tomorrow. (This was in another town and we were there for my daughter''s volleyball tournament.) So while the salesperson is off writing down the item number Hubby looks at me and says, "Why are you going to sleep on it? You like it, right? If you don''t get this one you''ll just keep looking and looking and never end up with anything." He''s right. I have this huge fear of commitment because WHAT IF I find something I like better on down the road?! lol

So I got it. A reset and a band. They called last Friday to say it was in (they had to order it in my size) and so I drove over and dropped off my stone. I also got to pick up the band. Yeah! It''s very simple and dainty and I can not WAIT to get the rest of it on my hand this Friday! Then all I need is to decide on which sapphire/diamond stacker to pair it with. I''m thinking I''ll do a BevK one from Pearlman''s. I''m wanting some space between the bands, I like the gap...so I want one with different shapes that will allow for that.

Here''s my band, on my son''s rook. ;-) (Ugh, this place hates me! I can never attach pics! I''m going to try again.)

UpgradeMe

Rough_Rock
trying this again...

30of365resized.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Yay UpgradeMe!!! I know exactly what you mean about holding out because you might find THE ONE down the road. I was so bad, my jeweler asked my husband if I said "yes" right away when he proposed, because he has never seen me be firm and decisive when it comes to jewelry. The band is beautiful, and I can''t wait to see the ring - does it have a halo, like you were thinking of getting? We''ll all be waiting for your pics.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yeah!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations on the reset! Can''t wait to see pics when it''s all finished!

36.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! How exciting, I can''t wait to see pics!!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty band! Can''t wait to see your reset!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool photo! Can''t wait to see the rest of the set.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW I really like that band. Scrumpdillyicious.
18.gif
Congrats!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band is beautiful, and I cannot wait to see the reset! Congratulations!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Love the band! Cannot wait for the hand shots!!!
35.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it! Your DH sounds like a sweetheart!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your band i beautiful, delicate, and looks very well made! I can''t wait to see your entire upgrade/reset!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Exciting! Waiting to see...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band, and what a sweet hubby! Can''t wait to see the pics
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Giddy up! THAT is a beautiful band! So very sleek and ladylike. I love it and I love a man who knows when to give a little nudge in the right direction. I''d love to see more pictures of the band and can''t wait to see your reset. Yipeeeeee!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 1:34:26 PM
Author: Addy
Cool photo! Can''t wait to see the rest of the set.
It is!

Verrra pretty band.
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, that band looks GORGEOUS! Can''t wait for more pics of the set!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your new band looks gorgeous!! Can''t wait to see the whole new set!! How exciting!!
36.gif

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
That is one gorgeous band. Can''t wait to see the reset!

Kat

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
So excited to see the reset! I love that band!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
really pretty band! yay!!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
your husband is obviously a great guy. dont good hubby''s make the most wonderful best friends!! aww we gotta love em..
2.gif

i cant wait to see the set.. i just love the band, love love LOVE it!!!
30.gif

i''d love to know how thick it is? i know wf always says nothing under 2mm... but the matching band for my ritani is only 1.5 or 1.8mm thick?
have you measured yet? also are the diamonds all the way around? if so, is there a space for sizing?
sorry lots of questions, i know... but its gorgeous..
cant wait to see more pics, of both rings together, seperate, profile, flower, fire and well you know the drill
3.gif

so exciting!!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
love that band!
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
That band is beautiful!! Can''t wait to see the new setting, too
1.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh! So delicate! I love it.

UpgradeMe

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m headed out to pick up my new ring today!!!!! I can''t wait. I''ll post pictures but it''ll have to be after the weekend unfortunately because I''ll be out of town all weekend.

cellentani: Yes, the new ring is a halo. The only thing I didn''t get that I thought I would is bezel set. She talked me out of it. LOL

trishy: I''m not sure how wide it is, but it''s small. Really small. The diamonds only go 1/2 way around ;-)

I''ll post more pics of the band as well when I get back!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous band. Can''t wait to see more pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results