shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded to BGB 2.0 ct.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So.. a few pictures. The weather has been awful here the sun tried to come out but still a few clouds managed to stay in the way... I'll try again tomorrow. But for now at least a few.

BGB
2.002 ct.
SBF I VS2
8.1 x 8/13 x 4.98

Table: 57.2%
Depth: 61.4%

Thank you to JbEG, as always, a pure pleasuse to deal with!!! :love:

img_2132.jpg

img_4280.jpg

img_4266.jpg

img_2137.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple more...

so you all can also pile on... I didn't love the prongs when I saw it... the original owner didn't love them...

I was thinking of resetting it but I'm not crazy about the doughnuts that are on most solitaires. I do love the basket on this ring (which I took no pictures of :nono: ) but I was also looking at the Vatche' Venus... I've looked at LM :-o , SK, VC, MM and can't really see what I'm wishing for... I like how high this one sits up because it's no where close to my bands.. which means I can add and change bands without much worry. For now, this one is it... wish it was easier to fix the prongs... It may be growing on me. How it looks in blown up pictures is not how it looks IRL.

img_4291.jpg

img_4290.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks very pretty on the hand! Reset can always come later but for now you've got a beautiful rock in a setting that is versatile!

Congrats and hope DD is movin' and groovin' with her progress!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, what a beautiful diamond! BG Blues are awesome :love:

I also love that stacking action, you've got a lot of options there.

Enjoy!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing new upgrade--welcome back to the solitaire club! When the sun does come out full force, we need a pic showing the SBF! Also, an updated family shot, please! :sun:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely with your stacks!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, Mary!!! :love: :love: :love:

And you know what? At real life viewing distance, those prongs look fine. Honestly, every ring in the universe does not have to have claw prongs!!! My Vatche ring has prongs similar to the real Tiffany and they are not claws. It has never occurred to me that I wasn't happy with the prongs. These highly magnified photos cause us to worry when it really isn't necessary. If you like the setting otherwise, I wouldn't give it another thought!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty, congrats!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Mary that is an amazing diamond! Looks perfect with all of your stacking pieces. I agree with DS, the prongs look fine, who will even notice them looking at that beautiful stone?!
Between your beautiful ec ring and this you must be blinded, be careful driving ;))

Enjoy!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1380402819|3529002 said:
Looks very pretty on the hand! Reset can always come later but for now you've got a beautiful rock in a setting that is versatile!

Congrats and hope DD is movin' and groovin' with her progress!!

All of this. It's beautiful! :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous Mayk, love the bands on either side too :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1380414845|3529069 said:
So beautiful, Mary!!! :love: :love: :love:

And you know what? At real life viewing distance, those prongs look fine. Honestly, every ring in the universe does not have to have claw prongs!!! My Vatche ring has prongs similar to the real Tiffany and they are not claws. It has never occurred to me that I wasn't happy with the prongs. These highly magnified photos cause us to worry when it really isn't necessary. If you like the setting otherwise, I wouldn't give it another thought!

Ditto! The ring looks gorgeous on you and IRL the prongs are perfect. Love it! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Mayk!! :love: Looks fantastic with your bands - I think the prongs look totally fine - congrats and enjoy it!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!! Can't wait to see pics of that SBF!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love how it works with your stackers!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prongs? What prongs? I'm so blinded by the big beautiful bling I don't even see any prongs! :cheeky:

Seriously, it's beautiful! Your deserve to have and enjoy this after all you've been through.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful classic!
The prongs look fine to me. Enjoy wearing your blinding diamond!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, MayK! Do you have a UV light? I had so much fun playing with the fluorescence in stones today. I bet it'd be so much fun to play with in a SBF!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh i just loved it stack with your sapphire and diamonds bands!! So versatile! i love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and looks so good no matter what bands you pair it with! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results