shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
A couple of weeks ago I posted my 1st reply to a thread "show me your upgrades. I just had my wedding band reset in Platinum (originally 14K Yellow). It''s the same style band. I was in the process of getting my 14K Yellow ER reset. Well I finally got the ring back a couple of days ago and I think it came out great. I''m a little leery going from an original 6 prong setting to now a 4 prong but all in all I love it.

Here is my original set
OriginalSettings.jpg

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
New set now in Platinum
ER - 1.14 ct - SF1 - color G / Baguettes - .18/ea - total .36
ReMount.jpg

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
Wedding band - Platinum - 12 Baguettes VS2 - H - .85ct and 9 round SI1 - H - .35ct
WeddingBand.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- that is cool.

I like the set.

anika

Shiny_Rock
Your rings look stunning- I like the "clean" design. Don''t you just love platinum with diamonds? The perfect marriage.
Enjoy them,

Anika

s95

Shiny_Rock
That is beautiful. I think the new ER setting is definitely more modern and clean. I love the platinum and the baguettes. Your new set is very lovely!!!!
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
très classique
très élégant
magnifique

Scintillating...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your new set is gorgeous, and your wedding band is very unique!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful :) I love the new look......

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, love the makeover
36.gif
beautiful
1.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your wedding set. Your new look is very modern and up to date! Great job, enjoy!

Heather

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
emsmile.gif
Thank you everyone for your seal of approval. Yes, I love the look of Platinum and diamonds. It''s a great mix. I have been trying to get a better photo of the ERing to post but it''s hard holding the camera and snapping a photo yourself. I am going to try to get a solo shot of the ERing as I did with my wedding band and will post.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Yay!!! I''m looking forward to more pics!!!
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your new set looks beautiful! I love the platinum & the sleek new e-ring mounting as well as the fact that you were able to replicate the style of your w-band in platinum. Yay!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh your wedding band is soo spiffy! You lucky thing you! What a very neat upgrade
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous makeover!

hailey

Rough_Rock
Your 4 prong is gorgeous! I love it in the platinum! It looks very pretty on your fingure. What size is the diamond? I''m just asking out of curiousity...it''s so very pretty on your hand,
1.gif

hailey

Rough_Rock
I''m not sure how to add to my original post (I''m new here!), I see that your diaomd is a 1.14 ct. Very pretty!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I love your new set.
30.gif

It''s gorgeous!
36.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new set!!!!
30.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Love the upgrade!!! The platinum really does the stones justice!! congrats!!

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
Oh wow - thank you so much. I have to admit one tiny thing. After the ERing was done I was not 100% sure I liked it. More like 99.5%. This is what happens when a ERing ring is on your finger for 10 years and you get soooooo use to it. I was use to 6 prongs (now I have 4). I was use to a thicker shank (now it''s thinner). I was use to yellow color . . . hmmmm well that I happen to LOVE the change. Silly me . . I almost feel like I was a blond and now I turned grey with age (which is somewhat true hair wise and now ring wise).
Thank you again for all the replies. I will post more pic''s asap.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring turned out beautifully and it looks so pretty on your hand next to that incredible band!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love your new setting.
36.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...it looks beautiful! Love the change!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the new setting. Of course I am a fan of white metals. My FMIL did they same thing and reset her diamond in a white gold setting after finally getting tired of her 80s looking yellow gold setting. The change was AMAZING. I think the plt just gives it a cleaner more modern look. Did you get the exact copy of your wedding band or have it "dipped" in rhodium?

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
Again, thank you to all. Tacori I had the wedding band setting done in Platinum (not dipped). There was a post here called "show me your upgrades" which happen to be my first post. The wedding band was done first followed my by E-Ring. My jewler was certain he saw my exact wedding band setting in one of his catalogs. Sure enough he found it which save me $ on having a copy made. My stones fit perfect so the only thing I had to buy was the platinum setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results