shape
carat
color
clarity

UPGRADED!!! I finally have my Dream Ring!

Nicki25

Rough_Rock
I posted a thread a while back in Rocky Talky https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/oval-diamond-double-halo-advice.215202/ about my crazy roller coaster experience with Kay jewelers and how they sold me a dream and didn't deliver. Well after all of your help, I am so excited to say that Yekutiel at ID Jewelry totally came through! We worked together and came up with a customized Gabriel & Co setting for my oval diamond. He was so helpful and overall just amazing to work with! I'd also like to thanks @ccuheartnurse for the recommendation!

After 6 years of marriage, here is my beauty! I just got her yesterday...

ring_218.jpg

ring_219.jpg

ring_220.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful reset. Congrats with 6 years and your stunning ring.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is indeed a beauty - I'm glad it worked out so well for you! Congratulations on your 6 years!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
OMG that ring looks gorgeous!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautifully! :clap: I like that brand or at least mine have held up really well! I love the double halo with your stone. Lots of finger coverage & it looks lovely on you! Well done! Congrats on your new ring! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats beautiful ring, I am glad it all worked out in the end!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Beautiful ring!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yours is a sincerely GORGEOUS ring, but not enough pics! We'd like a close up of that beauty of an oval (I'm craving an oval for the longest time) and some more of it's gallery/side view. Yekutiel and his family are the best! I always have fun there, and get myself into "diamond trouble". :shhh:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! Congratulations! Can you post some up close pictures? I'd really like a closer look!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, your ring looks beautiful! IDJ is great. :)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! :appl: It looks massive on your finger. Nice touch going with a double halo. :lickout: You're very welcome & very happy it all worked out for you. :))

Judy

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
blingy!! Its gorgeous, so glad it worked out for you!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:

Nicki25

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the lovely comments! I truly am so happy. As requested, here are more pics. I've been here at work, so I haven't had the chance to do a really good photo shoot yet. Once I get home, I'll break out the camera instead of using my iPhone. I'll also post the stats.

ring_221.jpg

ring_222.jpg

ring_223.jpg

ring_224.jpg

Nicki25

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1442498326|3928799 said:
It looks beautiful! Congratulations! Can you post some up close pictures? I'd really like a closer look!
Thank you! Just posted some. Here's another one. I have no idea why the pic is so large, lol. Hey, I'm new at this...

ring_225.jpg

Nicki25

Rough_Rock
Rockinruby|1442459845|3928683 said:
It turned out beautifully! :clap: I like that brand or at least mine have held up really well! I love the double halo with your stone. Lots of finger coverage & it looks lovely on you! Well done! Congrats on your new ring! :appl:
Yes!! I def wanted something with a lot of finger coverage. I have long fingers, so I thought that an oval stone would look nice.

Nicki25

Rough_Rock
ccuheartnurse|1442506298|3928831 said:
Congratulations! :appl: It looks massive on your finger. Nice touch going with a double halo. :lickout: You're very welcome & very happy it all worked out for you. :))

Judy
Thanks Judy! IDJ was great!

Nicki25

Rough_Rock
gemgirl|1442488558|3928749 said:
Yours is a sincerely GORGEOUS ring, but not enough pics! We'd like a close up of that beauty of an oval (I'm craving an oval for the longest time) and some more of it's gallery/side view. Yekutiel and his family are the best! I always have fun there, and get myself into "diamond trouble". :shhh:
Thank you @gemgirl. It actually took a while to find the right stone (of course within our budget) and I ended up getting the diamond from BN. Yekutiel is the best! I will go to him from here on out for future projects. I just posted some new pics.

-Nic

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous. I love a haloed oval like this. :appl: :appl: :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!! Perfect on your slender hands too!! :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It looks great on you, and the ring is really pretty- your oval is set to perfection.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg Nicki, your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! I happen to love double halos, ovals, and split shanks so your ring is a winner with me! Love the finger coverage and how it looks on your hand, this turned out so beautifully. Enjoy it, it's fab! :love: :love: :love:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Bling, Bling :love:
I just love Halo's and double halos how exciting for you!
This ring is super gorgeous, Love the setting Yekutiel picked out for this oval, its beautiful.
I know you just love your new ring, Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on your new ring :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results