shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgraded - 1.23, F, SI1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock

Eng.1.23..3.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock

Eng.1.23..4.jpg

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
I love your diamond! Gotta love what small fingers do for the perception of diamond size (my ring size is 3.5 as well ~ but your fingers look longer than mine
8.gif
)

Beautiful
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Haven''t read every post in this thread but I have to say what beautiful hands you have! I so wish my fingers were so long and slim. You ring is just gorgeous in it''s beautiful simplicity! I love it!

a

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i love the setting and how high the jeweler set it. is it platinum or white gold?

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love these new professional handshots of your ring! you have such beautiful hands! 3.5 with long fingers, so jealous!!! I remember thinking at the gtg that all the rings looked so good on you
5.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Snlee ~
emrose.gif

Oh my! Your ering is yummo!
18.gif

Holy molly ... I think I should take that one pic that had the blues in it, blow it up some more and make DH stare at it ... You are getty sleepy ... very sleepy ... when you wake up you will immediately go buy your wife diamond earrings that look just like this ... when you wake up you will not remember me hypnotizing you!
31.gif

Love the new pics! Just gorgeous.
30.gif

Yes, you do have very lovely fingers/hands!
face23.gif

I think your ering looks gorgeous with your diamond wband!

More pic''s anytime!

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for sharing your beauty with us!!!
3.gif

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results