shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade Update - Radiant Beauty

gerbera222

Rough_Rock
Hi PSers,

Some of you may have seen my previous post about my upgrade to a new princess cut ring to celebrate my 50th birthday and 10 year anniversary. I had gone from an 1.39 I to a 2.3 J...and ultimately I decided to exchange the stone because the J was a little too warm. I had a difficult time finding something at Blue Nile as I didn't want to go down in size and not too much up in price. :roll: I finally found it - a square radiant, 2.15, E, VS2, strong blue fluorescence, good polish, VG symmetry, 7.60 x 7.56 x 4.78 mm. Even though the carat size is smaller than the J, the dimensions face up are actually bigger (depth is smaller). I am not experienced with SBF and wasn't sure how it would appear in person. Truthfully it is quite blue in the direct sunlight and I thought about exchanging it again (sigh). But I didn't see anything I would have liked better in the exchange period so I have decided to love this Radiant Beauty! I love the radiant cut and can't really tell the difference between the princess cut because it is almost perfectly square. It is such a unique ring with interesting facets and the SBF. Without further ado, here she is:

IMG_5018.jpeg IMG_5022.jpeg IMG_5041.jpeg

Here are some pictures in direct sunlight with the strong blue fluorescence.
IMG_5112.jpeg IMG_5143.jpeg IMG_5146.jpeg

Isn't she a radiant beauty?
IMG_5069.jpeg IMG_5374.jpeg IMG_5376.jpeg IMG_5377.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s quite lovely! I like it more than a Princess cut.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, so white and the SBF is so cool! Congratulations on your anniversary and happy birthday! Wear it in good health.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! congratulations on a milestone wedding anniversary! wow, from a j color to an e color is quite the color jump. good for you!! your diamond ring looks incredible on you! you selected for your self a fabulous square radiant diamond. well done! may you enjoy and wear your gorgeous in the best of health, bringing you endless joy and delight!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! The color and shape are perfection.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
What a stone! Such a nice cut and I so so so love it‘s superpower in direct sunlight! Big fan of strong blue fluorescence!

DauphineMucha

Shiny_Rock
Love the last picture! Elegant and timeless setting too! I too prefer radiant over princess cut.

Congrats!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It it beautiful! It looks awesome in the sunlight.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice upgrade! Its so bright and white!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s a beautiful stone! I love the blue fluorescence! It’s like you have a blue diamond under certain lights! Beautiful upgrade!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely to see a ravishing radiant!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I love the fluorescence in your stone. It's already beautiful but the blue attributes it takes on makes it just extra for me :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I happen to be a fan of the blue in the sun. Congratulations!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results