shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade- Maytal Hannah and WF

cherij0411

Shiny_Rock
This review is long overdue. I received the finished ring at the end of February and I am in love. I started over a year ago collecting pictures to decide what I wanted for a setting. I knew I wanted to get a round ACA for the center stone thru White flash. I had previously purchased from them and had a great experience.

I worked with Brittney at WF, she alerted me to a stone prior to it being listed on their website. I ended up putting a deposit on it and she sent pics and videos once it was in house.

The center is an ACA 2.81 carats, J color, VS1 clarity. i was a little concerned about purchasing a J but I am so happy that I did. It is icy white to me and it just sparkles.

I had read reviews about Maytal on this site and she was so nice and quick to respond thru out the whole process. I sent her pictures of settings that I liked and she put together a drawing for me.

She also reset my 5 stone wedding band into a new setting and my engagement ring into a necklace.

She does amazing work. I highly recommend her. The setting is gorgeous, I cant even see any metal which was exactly what I wanted. It is my dream ring. image1[1].jpg image2[1].jpg image3[1].jpg image3[1].jpg image4[1].jpg image5[1].jpg image7[1].jpg IMG_2226[1].jpg IMG_2230[1].jpg IMG_2270[1].jpg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new ring and beautiful resets! :love: Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your e-ring is the stuff dreams are made of :love::love: And I LOVE it paired with your 5 stone, and that necklace is to DIE FOR! What an amazing collection!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Woah, gorgeous ring. I've seen Maytals halos in person and theres literally no metal, it's all bling! If I ever do a halo theres no question that I'd use her!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow & wow! All beautiful & perfect :love:

What a lovely & imposing collection of gorgeousness!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!:love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is really gorgeous! Very blingy too!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous ! :appl:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning resets, gorgeous J colored center, and dream halo! Congrats!!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this is gorgeous! What a fabulous setting for that fabulous ACA! :love:

I remember seeing your necklace on Maytal's instagram and thinking it looked perfectly elegant. I'd love to see more photos. Maytal is resetting my engagement diamond into a pendant right now, and I agree that she's wonderful to work with.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous and blingtastic!!! :love:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So sparkly and beautiful! And I love the simple elegance of the necklace

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Novicenovice

Rough_Rock
I am currently considering a J and seeing your post helped relax me about the color choice because yours is absolutely gorgeous.

cherij0411

Shiny_Rock
I am currently considering a J and seeing your post helped relax me about the color choice because yours is absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you I love it! I think it depends on the quality of the J I don’t think I would have gone with a J if it was anything other than a cut above

Manomi

Rough_Rock
love everything! the ring, the band! The necklace is WOW!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results