shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade Mania

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahahah And you guys think she didn''t get it!!!!!!!!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay, everybody who thinks that someone should change their screen name to NAUGHTY NAN please speak up. Actually, I must have been writing my response as you were posting the one that let us all off of the hook. It''s good to see the feisty side of you. I for one really get a kick out of your sense of humor. (that may not be a good thing because my mother always said mine was warped) Oh, well. Bad girl. You got me.
9.gif

Shay

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
LOL, Naughty Nan
3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I get sucked in EVERY FREAKIN TIME....gawd I must be Canadian......LOL...Get it Nan--you deserve it!!!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha it''s on her hand as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! That ring is stunning!!!! My heart nearly skipped a beat when I saw it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i was getting ready to write a paragraph on how sneaky you were, never even posted any question about princess cuts etc...
I did get a little suspious when I saw the pic with the necklace in the background
6.gif
oh, i wish it were true...is it
27.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is the prettiest princess ring I have ever seen. What a great combo!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2005 9:15:13 PM
Author: mrssalvo
i was getting ready to write a paragraph on how sneaky you were, never even posted any question about princess cuts etc...

I did get a little suspious when I saw the pic with the necklace in the background
6.gif
oh, i wish it were true...is it
27.gif

I was a little suspicious too. Didn't notice the necklace in the background until after the fact, but I did wonder why there was no thread leading up to the upgrade. But, then again, some people don't like to post until the upgrade is completed. That was a good one, Nan!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I thought right away, "Okay, scroll past all the people raving about it and find Nan''s confession."
3.gif

LOL! But yeah, if anyone deserved that beauty, it''s you!
35.gif

Of course, I DO have a soft spot in my heart for Kay.
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2005 9:42:05 PM
Author: Patty
I thought right away, ''Okay, scroll past all the people raving about it and find Nan''s confession.''
3.gif
hehe, I was thinking the same thing Patty. But I think Nan deserves a nice big 3 ct after everything with her little guy..!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CRAP!!!
30.gif
That is the yummiest princess I''ve ever seen!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Nan,

tell us everything you tried on??? What other amazing stones did you see? Any yellows? pinks?
30.gif

I hope you can hit the lotto for your diamond addiction!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, Ok so she didn''t get it, but if there was a way she would. I came home and there was an urgent message from Nan on my answering machine. Ok imagine my heart in my hand and I call her back. The urgency was how much she loved this ring. I''m like woman if you ever do that to me again I will have to kill you. I was soooo afraid something was wrong with Angello. That said, if anyone deserves a ring like this it would be Nan.
12.gif
12.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that is a monster! You had me going for a minute! Man that is freakin gorgeous!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a heart attack...then didn''t...then had another one...then didn''t...

That ring is drop dead GORGEOUS and if anyone were to deserve it Nan, it would be you.

Someday...I keep telling myself too...but so far I''ve only won $10 in the lottery. And I spent $5 of it on more tickets.
20.gif
But you can''t win if you don''t play!!!!

Oh, a 3 carat honker...dare to dream...that princess was GORGEOUS. How did you convince them to let you take it outside?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif

Naughty Nan, you SOOOOOOOOOOO had me going!!!!!!!!

ARRRGH!!!!! That thing is aaaaa-freakin''-maaaaazing!!!!!! And it looks so natural and "at home" on your hand...
31.gif

Seriously though, if anyone deserves that honker, it''s you, after all the strength you''ve shown with your baby boy. When I pray for Angello tonight, I''ll include a little request that the ring somehow finds its way back onto your hand permanently. :)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~What a surprise!! That ring is a true jawdropper!!
30.gif
Congrats Nan!!
36.gif
Of course, you know we need more pics of that blingin ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow... I feel really dumb!! I just went back through and read the posts!!! Nan, you had me fooled, it''s just not fair!!!!!
38.gif
Oh well, looking at these pics will make me get over it!! LOL!!! I still think you deserve that ring after everything with Angello!!!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a great ring to dream about. I hope someday you get it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You certainly have great taste Nan, that baby is awesome! You deserve to have it and it looks right at home on your finger!!!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/13/2005 10:13:21 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I had a heart attack...then didn't...then had another one...then didn't...
I felt the exact same way reading the posts. NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY NAN!!
11.gif
And Naughty Lisa for trying to keep it going...! I can only imagine how your heart must have been in your throat with that phone message she left you...

Nan, it's good to see your spunk is back!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Lol!!! I did not see this until this morning, but a good one just the same. Very naughty, my friend.
32.gif

Okay, so where did you find that beauty? Do they take layaway for say 30 years?
2.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must say that I noticed the jewelry counter (hmm, looked vaguely familiar) but I thought if she had just bought it she would be snapping away with that camera. I was waiting for more pictures with the super action figures!

You pulled a good one on us - but I am glad to see that the situation hasn''t dampened your sense of humor! We can always dream. . .

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
OH MY GOSH!
30.gif
That is some stunner!!!!!! Love Love Love it!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. That''s all I can say.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
LOL! I don''t come on all the time so sometimes I miss the lead-up to a new ring posting, but when I saw this thread, I thought, "I don''t remember her EVER posting about an upgrade in the near future." So, this was my second jaw-dropping thread this morning.

It *is* a beauty! I tried on several 3-stone squares before I settled on my RBs and I just loved them.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha Nan good one!!

I was like..WOW you traded in the K and got THIS (oh and the first born too..)...sheesh!!

It''s a stunning ring and love all the blues in the fire..amazing!

I felt that way about a 3c Cartier engagement ring from ~1905 that I tried on after we got engaged...it was maybe $30k or so. Not a bad price actually IMO. Nothing as expensive as a first born!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She tried it on at Mervis. It is a stunning ring ain''t it???

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2005 9:54:02 PM
Author: yellowfan
Nan,

tell us everything you tried on??? What other amazing stones did you see? Any yellows? pinks?
30.gif

I hope you can hit the lotto for your diamond addiction!
I did try on other rings. One had a 3ct asscher set in a Tiffany Legacy style setting.
I also tried on a 5 ct Yellow Radiant------ both were stunning but this Princess had my NAME all over it.

I even looked on the inside of the ring and it read: "Naughty Nan"
41.gif

I think I like that new nickname!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results