shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade! 1.543 ACA/I/VS2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2010 11:53:03 PM
Author: hmr_mama

Date: 4/4/2010 2:31:28 PM
Author: dreamer_d
You know, I have the same finger size as you
4.gif

It looks great on your hand. Are you loving it? It must feel HUGE going up so much in size!
Oooohhhh....if I lived in Canada I would say a jewlery box party was in order!
31.gif

It does feel HUGE! I always wanted a ''big'' rock but when we got engaged we just couldn''t afford it. Now I have the ring I always wanted...now I just have to get used to lugging it around!!!
9.gif
Is this your forever setting or do you think one day you will change it? I am not saying you need to... just curious!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Yep....this is it. I''m very simple when it comes to the setting!
Date: 4/5/2010 12:02:00 AM

Date: 4/4/2010 11:53:03 PM
Author: hmr_mama

Date: 4/4/2010 2:31:28 PM
You know, I have the same finger size as you
4.gif

It looks great on your hand. Are you loving it? It must feel HUGE going up so much in size!
Oooohhhh....if I lived in Canada I would say a jewlery box party was in order!
31.gif

It does feel HUGE! I always wanted a ''big'' rock but when we got engaged we just couldn''t afford it. Now I have the ring I always wanted...now I just have to get used to lugging it around!!!
9.gif
Is this your forever setting or do you think one day you will change it? I am not saying you need to... just curious!
Yep, this will be my forever setting. I admire lots (and lots and lots) of settings--but when it comes down to "my" setting--it''s the same thing. Solitaire, platinum, tapered toward diamond, cathedral. Simple is good for me. I might want to change the prongs (I really like claw prongs) but I think I''ll wait until these ones show wear.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very nice set.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, and I love the setting!!! Congrats!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone is on fire! And your custom setting is just gorgeous. I love the head.
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, the Sierra head is one of my all time favourites for sure! It looks great on your hand and with your diamond band. Do you have a closer pricture of the rings together? How are the diamonds set in the diamond band?

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful upgrade! Enjoy it.

KerriLynn

Rough_Rock
Very pretty, Congrats on the upgrade!! If I didnt halo, I would have choosen the same simple setting, I love the tapering toward the diamond, and I do agree that claw prongs are TDF!!
30.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is just beautiful!!!! Looks so lovely on your hand, you must be having the best time wearing it! Congrats on a wonderful upgrade!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on a beautiful stone and setting. If the color suits you, fantastic!! A wee bit or colorless...it''s all in your opinion that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results