shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgradable''s OEC Five Stone Ring w/ PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chagrined

Rough_Rock
I''d like to thank everyone who shared advice and opinions on the creation of a dream! I have the incredible honor of sitting here wearing the most beautiful piece of art on my finger. Wink Jones and his wonderful staff, as well as the new bench he is working with, are the most caring and tolerant bunch anyone could ask for! I came to them with a handful of personally chosen, each unique unto itself, old european cut stones. Then I forwarded barrages of pictures, some of vintage pieces, some modern, and then complicated the process with my very particular desires for a ring that was in essence a golden vine, growing, winding up around the stone to secure, but not obscure them. What they returned to me was beyond my most vivid imaginings! Every angle, every surface had personality and life! I never could have imagined owning and wearing something this beautiful!

I have tons of pictures to share with everyone, because you Pricescope members have been so patient and kind with my changes of direction of interrupted projects. I wish to thank you in advance for your comments and compliments. I will be reading and relishing all of them. Unfortunately, I will not be back to comment. Last week I had the very bad judgement to violate the TOS and therefore have lost my posting priviledges. I hope with all my heart that admin will allow this thread to remain:

In honor and gratitude to Wink Jones and team who created this piece of art.
and
In respect for all of the wonderful members of Pricescope with whom it has been a pleasure to participate.

Sincerely,
~upgradable

chagrined

Rough_Rock
emunlove.gif

oectheend.JPG

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautifully! It''s just gorgeous on you! The setting is great and the size of the diamonds looks perfect on your hand!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, it''s stunning! The profile is beautiful.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow it turned out great. It''s absolutely stunning, and love the setting. Soooo pretty. Looks amazing on your hand, enjoy!!!
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
OH, it''s so GORGEOUS!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That profile is unbelievable! Gorgeous!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
6.gif
How incredibly unique and gorgeous! I love all of the detail.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, that profile is just stunning! You have a gorgeous ring there, congratulations!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all the detail! It turned out great!
36.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Everything about that ring is absolutely PERFECT!!

What size do you wear?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, it''s FABULOUS!! I absolutely LOVE the profile.
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is a strikingly beautiful ring - congratulations!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, WOW! I remember that your CADs were really cool...but the finished product is absolutely AMAZING!!! You''re absolutely right - it''s truly a work of art. Beautiful!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It came out absolutely beautiful...... Yours is a most unique and elegant five stone. Wear it in good health and accept all of the wonderful compliments you''ll get on your new creation with a proud smile. Very beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring and it looks great on you.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow...it turned out amazing!!! I need to wipe up my drool! I LOVE the profile.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring!! The detailed setting is just amazing!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful piece!

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully!!!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It turned out fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stunning and gorgeous, thanks for sharing the end product!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results