shape
carat
color
clarity

upgradable - are you there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
upgradable -

did you make it over? looking forward to hearing all about your pieces!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I was busy writing the post. Take a look

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Hey, girl. Where do you live? Are you a Texan?

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i''m an australian - i just buy jewelry like i''m a texan! (laughing)

but i live in NY - and have done for the last 6 years. i dont see us going home soon, either, so i''m guessing that in a few years i''ll be an ''aussie yank''

and proud of it :)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m out in the oil fields and tornado tracks of Oklahoma, but I''d definitely come to NYC for a visit and to work out a sparkly visitation schedule! Would you take me to visit all of the high profile sparkly places? I''d especially love to visit the diamond district!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
totally. first stop - GOG. second stop - leon mege. third stop - hang around 49th street with our jaws on the pavement incommoding the passers by.

now *that''s* a vacation!

:D

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Whitby, do you collect jet? Or is your name Whitby for some other reason?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Her name has something to do with where she is from in Australia.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi glitterata :)

harriet invited me to do a who''s who page a couple of days ago, so i have my very own thread over there - full of rubbish and trivia! in it, i say how i''m an australian, living in NY. whitby is a town in england (and is also the town after which the one in canada was named) - from which captain cook sailed on his voyage to australia. i adopted the name for sentimental, nationalistic reasons. :)

my real name, however, is kareyn - and i WISH it was whitby, cause i''m pretty sure less people would spell whitby incorrectly! who ever expected an e AND a y in ''kareyn''??

good grief! (rolls eyes and throws hands in the air)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results