carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

~~Another...

Denisering687.jpg

~~One more...

Deniseering2511.jpg

~~Katie Holmes'' previous e-ring, a 3 stone EC(from Chris Klein)...

KatieEC0221.gif

~~One more...

KatieCK10774.jpg

~~Nicole Richie''s Rings...
~~First, her 6 carat pink sapphire in a split shank halo setting

NicoleRichiePinkSapphire600059.jpg

~~Her 5 carat (center) 3 Stone Emerald Cut...

NicoleEmeraldCut64413.jpg

best thread ever.

Where are those Brooke pics from--looks like a magazine profile? Love her.

~~Another...

NicoleXIVKaratsring8879.jpg

Date: 5/10/2006 9:19:33 PM
Author: blueroses
best thread ever.

Where are those Brooke pics from--looks like a magazine profile? Love her.

~~I think they are from the new cover of People magazine... aren''t her kids adorable??
2.gif

~~Angie Harmon...

AngieHarering55960.jpg

yeewl - you''re welcome! yeah, Brooke Shields does look happy in those pics. Hope she really is inside as well.

Blueroses - I got those pics of Brooke S. from a different message board - that poster said she scanned them from a copy of Hello magazine. Maybe they''re in People also?

Brooke''s ring is gorgeous. I hope she has an easier time this time...I really pray she has no post partum issues. She seems to be doing well, though...

anna kournakova
info comes from weddingsutra.com

Anna''s Engagement Ring
Enrique sealed the deal with Anna with a monstrous 11 carat natural pink pear shape diamond in a simple semi-mount with diamond accents. The ring comes from the world''s biggest mine in Argyle in western Australia, where diamonds have a unique champagne and cognac color. Estimated Value: $5.4 million

anna k.jpg

Date: 5/10/2006 11:09:56 PM
Author: Sophie
anna kournakova

Anna''s Engagement Ring
Enrique sealed the deal with Anna with a monstrous 11 carat natural pink pear shape diamond in a simple semi-mount with diamond accents. The ring comes from the world''s biggest mine in Argyle in western Australia, where diamonds have a unique champagne and cognac color. Estimated Value: $5.4 million

I have nothing against a natural pink diamond BUT that to me, it looks like one of those plastic rings that come out of machine at the grocery store...(jmho)

Date: 5/10/2006 9:33:09 PM
Author: marta ana
yeewl - you''re welcome! yeah, Brooke Shields does look happy in those pics. Hope she really is inside as well.

Blueroses - I got those pics of Brooke S. from a different message board - that poster said she scanned them from a copy of Hello magazine. Maybe they''re in People also?

~~I think she is going to be on the cover of People (on newsstands Friday) with her two kids...there is also a feature on Tori Spelling''s wedding (I hope there''s a pic of her rings in there!!)
2.gif

Bling*diva* ~~I think she is going to be on the cover of People (on newsstands Friday) with her two kids...there is also a feature on Tori Spelling's wedding (I hope there's a pic of her rings in there!!)
*~~Bling Bling!!~~*

Thanks for the info.. guess i need to keep a lookout at Singapore's newstand... bcos it will come later than usual. :)

~~More Heidi Klum...

Heidioval69871.jpg

~~Another...

HeidiKlumDetail550.jpg

~~I love this shot!!

Heidi108241.jpg

~~A very different kind of e-ring, Milla Jovovich...

MillaJ459.jpg

~~Christina Applegate...

ChristinaApplegate547.jpg

~~Kelly Preston...

KellyPyd355.jpg

~~Melissa Joan Hart...

MelissaJH1800.jpg

~~Kate Hudson...

Kate5carat asscher555.jpg

~~One more...

Katenl00000.jpg

~~Janet Jackson...

JanetJyd20000.jpg

Alanis Morrisette''s E-ring.

alanism.jpg

Not sure if anyone saw on ABC family last night, "In Style Celebrity Weddings" at 11PM EST. I put a post on this thread about it earlier. It was fabulous. They did a brief story on Leanne Rimes and they showed her BEAUTIFUL 5+ Cushion, it was just spkarly!!!
18.gif
They also showed a few other selected celeb rings.

diamond fan i totally agree that some of those rings look totally fake or something! like kate hudson''s ring, i thought i had seen pictures elsewhere and they looked good...but in that one picture it looks like glass. anna k''s too. i do love some of these though, yum!!!!!

Date: 5/10/2006 11:38:39 PM
Author: diamondfan

Date: 5/10/2006 11:09:56 PM
Author: Sophie
anna kournakova

Anna's Engagement Ring
Enrique sealed the deal with Anna with a monstrous 11 carat natural pink pear shape diamond in a simple semi-mount with diamond accents. The ring comes from the world's biggest mine in Argyle in western Australia, where diamonds have a unique champagne and cognac color. Estimated Value: $5.4 million

I have nothing against a natural pink diamond BUT that to me, it looks like one of those plastic rings that come out of machine at the grocery store...(jmho)
I agree diamondfan. It looks so plastic. And it's not even really pink, more of a salmon color.
14.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP