carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E B|1294596998|2818237 said:
I found this clearer photo of Natalie Portman's supposed e-ring.

portmaner.jpg

Guessing around 3 carats????

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hazeleyes29|1292641913|2800091 said:
here is a better pic of Anna Kournikova possible engagement ring and wedding ring. %20Anna%20Kournikovaring.jpg

Now that's DEFINITELY A YELLOW. I don't know why people are reporting it's pink. What a rock! :shock:

lid1yqe

Rough_Rock
Another of Sheri's E-Ring

sshepherd_ering.jpg

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
tourmaline_lover|1294717998|2819447 said:
hazeleyes29|1292641913|2800091 said:
here is a better pic of Anna Kournikova possible engagement ring and wedding ring. %20Anna%20Kournikovaring.jpg

Now that's DEFINITELY A YELLOW. I don't know why people are reporting it's pink. What a rock! :shock:

They may be referring to the old ring she used to wear. It was a very large pink pear with trillions on the side.

anna_kournikova_pink.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! I just died and went to heaven. I like the pink better than the new ering. And they wear these rings playing tennis!!! :shock:

kurtwoodfork

Rough_Rock
So i just came across an article that said natalie portman's new e-ring is a six carat stunner at ~$750,000 price tag.
i'm still a newb when it comes to diamonds...but seriously those pictures made me guess at ~3 carats + double halo. it DOES look like she has double halo, right??? but yea, my estimate was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. anyone else guessed around 6 carats?

anyway :D it looks gorgeous on her <3

*oh and does any one have a clearer photos of leann rimes' fleur-de-lis detail ? :D i've got one on my ring so i'm suuuper curious ;-)

jgny

Shiny_Rock
Natalie Portman's is 6 carats? ?? I would have guessed 4. Maybe they meant 6 carats total including the double halo? So 4.5 for main stone and 1.5 combined for the halo?

I don't get the $750K though. An ideal cut E IF 5.86 RB on Blue Nile is $458K. Must be a D IF!

Re: Sherri Shepherd, that princess faces up quite small. It's a 3 ct!

http://www.stylelist.com/2011/01/10/sherri-shepherd-flashes-engagement-ring-on-the-view/

Here is another pic of Lee Ann's, but the detail is still hard to make out.

Leann%20Rimes_1_jgny.jpg

SweetieTooth|1294899817|2821423 said:
So i just came across an article that said natalie portman's new e-ring is a six carat stunner at ~$750,000 price tag.
i'm still a newb when it comes to diamonds...but seriously those pictures made me guess at ~3 carats + double halo. it DOES look like she has double halo, right??? but yea, my estimate was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. anyone else guessed around 6 carats?

*oh and does any one have a clearer photos of leann rimes' fleur-de-lis detail ? :D i've got one on my ring so i'm suuuper curious ;-)

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
It seems the reported carat weights are way off on many of these celebrity rings. I don't know if their publicists beef them up or what. Natalie Portman is a tiny girl and I would suppose has tiny fingers. A six carat stone, with a double halo no less, would cover her whole finger and maybe beyond.

Sherri Shepard must have huge hands for that to be 3 cts. Maybe I'm crabby today but the prices and weights of rings throughout this thread scream BS to me :confused: .

I sure love looking at them though!

RobertaB

Rough_Rock
I read that Nat portman's ring is actually an old mine cut center stone and the 4 carat is total weight including the halos. I read it is estimated at $100,000.00. Don't celebrities get their rings for free anyway? I bet the jewelers give a major discount in exchange for the publicity.

RobertaB

Rough_Rock
jgny|1294922118|2821521 said:
Natalie Portman's is 6 carats? ?? I would have guessed 4. Maybe they meant 6 carats total including the double halo? So 4.5 for main stone and 1.5 combined for the halo?

I don't get the $750K though. An ideal cut E IF 5.86 RB on Blue Nile is $458K. Must be a D IF!

Re: Sherri Shepherd, that princess faces up quite small. It's a 3 ct!

http://www.stylelist.com/2011/01/10/sherri-shepherd-flashes-engagement-ring-on-the-view/

Here is another pic of Lee Ann's, but the detail is still hard to make out.

Leann%20Rimes_1_jgny.jpg

SweetieTooth|1294899817|2821423 said:

He doesn't even have a job. Wasn't he fired from his last TV show? No way he could afford a diamond like that. Imagine all the child support payments and alimony he has to pay out to Brandi Granville!! I bet either LeAnn paid for the ring or they got it at a huge discount in exchange for the publicity for the jeweler.

jgny

Shiny_Rock
More pics of Natalie Portman's ring.

portman-ring%20jgny%204.jpg
portman-ring%20jgny%205.jpg

That center stone does look dark in some pics, in which case an older cut may make sense.

RobertaB|1295142446|2823962 said:
I read that Nat portman's ring is actually an old mine cut center stone and the 4 carat is total weight including the halos. I read it is estimated at $100,000.00. Don't celebrities get their rings for free anyway? I bet the jewelers give a major discount in exchange for the publicity.

kurtwoodfork

Rough_Rock
jgny|1295230557|2824635 said:
More pics of Natalie Portman's ring.

portman-ring%20jgny%204.jpg
portman-ring%20jgny%205.jpg

That center stone does look dark in some pics, in which case an older cut may make sense.

RobertaB|1295142446|2823962 said:

you know what? actually, my diamond does that too!! (look dark in certain lights) and it's a RB H&A in a halo setting and i thought maybe b/c the whole diamond isn't exposed as in the traditional open prong setting (?? i dont know how to describe it, you know like the 6 prong tiffany's or 4 prong cartier's) ..

...=\ this is a bit of a side track, but really why does that happen? it's not like it doesn't have fire. it's BLINDING. but it looks like there's white halo and dark *sparkly* blackhole in the middle in certain lights. is that normal???

***i guess the relevance is that natalie's diamond may not necessarily be 'dark' in certain lights b/c it's an old mind cut ??

lid1yqe

Rough_Rock
Kat Von D e-ring...

KatVonD_ering.jpg

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
I'm not into the vintage look but it may be that the ring seems 'dwarfed' by the plethora of tattoos. Either way, I'm not a fan, of her or the ring.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Baby Spice just got engaged

emma-bunton-engagement-ring.jpg

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Natalie Portman's stunning engagement ring is just as blinding as every other Hollywood 'it' girl's, but leave it to the devoted vegan to flash an eco-friendly sparkler with an estimated value of $35,000.

Portman's ring was carefully designed by dancer-model fiancé Benjamin Millepied to include recycled platinum, an antique center stone and accenting pavé diamonds taken from a conflict-free mine, InStyle reports.

The ring was created for the couple by Jamie Wolf, a ballet dancer turned jewelry designer who collaborated with Millepied on the vintage-inspired statement piece.

"Ben was exceptionally thoughtful and dedicated and patient to make sure we had everything right," Wolf told the mag. "We wanted everything about the ring to speak to things that are important to Natalie."

Every element of the ring, from the recycled metals to the antique center stone, reflects Portman's preference for eco-friendly choices. The pavé stones' conflict-free certification means no one was hurt or treated unfairly in their mining

from pop eater

natalie-portman-engagement-ring-details-photo-590bes012611.jpg

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
^^ I'd believe $35,000 much more than the previously estimated $100,000+. I love that the ring is made from recycled platinum, too!

RobertaB

Rough_Rock
DearBuddha|1296226844|2835639 said:
^^ I'd believe $35,000 much more than the previously estimated $100,000+. I love that the ring is made from recycled platinum, too!

Me too! It makes me like her even more. When did it become the standard for celebrities to always have to have $250,000 rings?

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Love Love Love this thread. Just took this pic with my phone off on my TV of Guiliana Rancic's ring at the SAG awards tonight.

grring.JPG

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Blessed12|1296430824|2837708 said:
Love Love Love this thread. Just took this pic with my phone off on my TV of Guiliana Rancic's ring at the SAG awards tonight.

I absolutely LOVE her set!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
decodelighted|1294254040|2815060 said:
Ashoka is a wacko cut ... it has ROUNDED corners ... on a STEP cut. Its kind of like one of those old Lozenge (sp?) cuts but steppy. Like a unCrisedCrisscut + oval + baguette.

Is it weird to be bummed that all the famous Asscher girls (Reese, Kate Hudson, Liz Hurley) have divorced. Seriously, hang in there Ashlee Simpson! (There is no hope.)

Awww, Ashlee Simpson filed for divorce today :o

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I love cooking shows and have discovered "The Delicious Miss Dahl" with Sophie Dahl. Does anyone have a photo of her ring? It is fabulous and I would ove to see a close up and specs.

Piglet9j7

Shiny_Rock
Anyone know who made Gwyneth Paltrow's e-ring?

gwyneth-paltrow_chris-martin1.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
I found this about Gwyneth Paltrow ER ... & IMO it is a Harry Winston

Chris gave Gwyneth an asscher-shaped diamond set amongst a thin pave band. What's interesting in relationship to the ring, is that Gwyneth apparently only wears synthetic diamonds to public events as a stand against mined diamonds. So that begs the question - is her diamond synthetic or natural?

Montecito, California
December 5, 2003
Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow were married in a secret wedding on December 5, 2003 at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California.

The couple obtained a marriage license at the Santa Barbara Courthouse in the early morning and were married later the same day in the Willow Tree Suite. No guests were in attendance. At the time, the bride was pregnant with the couple’s first child.

Following the ceremony, the fiercely private newlyweds stayed in their cottage with the shades drawn until dark, when they quietly slipped out in hooded sweatshirts hoping nobody would spot them.

They headed to the airport for a private jet ride to their honeymoon destination, Esperanza Resort in Cabo San Lucas.

On their honeymoon, the couple cruised around in an open-air jeep, went for walks through the desert and swam in the hotel pool.

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Katie Holmes's wband
Katieholmes.jpeg.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results