shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Vivica Fox's ering from fiance..."slim"

vivica_ering.jpg

Blessed12|1296430824|2837708 said:
Love Love Love this thread. Just took this pic with my phone off on my TV of Guiliana Rancic's ring at the SAG awards tonight.

Loving her eternity band - an innertube of bling !!

Here's a quick shot from the tv of Sarah Richardson's (of HGTV's "Sarah's House") wedding set.

I wish I had enough finger to pull this look off. Lovely!

~LC

SarahRichardson.jpeg

librarychickie|1299273790|2864845 said:
Here's a quick shot from the tv of Sarah Richardson's (of HGTV's "Sarah's House") wedding set.

I wish I had enough finger to pull this look off. Lovely!

~LC

I LOVE her show and style! Her middle band is to die for- I wish I had the ability to wear something like that but I too have little fingers ;(

petrock<3|1296193875|2835461 said:
Natalie Portman's stunning engagement ring is just as blinding as every other Hollywood 'it' girl's, but leave it to the devoted vegan to flash an eco-friendly sparkler with an estimated value of $35,000.

Portman's ring was carefully designed by dancer-model fiancé Benjamin Millepied to include recycled platinum, an antique center stone and accenting pavé diamonds taken from a conflict-free mine, InStyle reports.

The ring was created for the couple by Jamie Wolf, a ballet dancer turned jewelry designer who collaborated with Millepied on the vintage-inspired statement piece.

"Ben was exceptionally thoughtful and dedicated and patient to make sure we had everything right," Wolf told the mag. "We wanted everything about the ring to speak to things that are important to Natalie."

Every element of the ring, from the recycled metals to the antique center stone, reflects Portman's preference for eco-friendly choices. The pavé stones' conflict-free certification means no one was hurt or treated unfairly in their mining

from pop eater

And call me crazy, but I think the center stone is under 2ct, or at most up to 2.5. The halo is very deceiving, but in the close shots you can get a better feel for the proportions and there is just no way it is as big as some of the reports have been. Her little fingers are likely a size 4 or even smaller.

After Deco posted about asscher owners getting divorced, I thought "who's next?!" and lo and behold, the news about Ashlee Simpson broke within days! Asscher owners, we are doomed!

asscherisdivorce.jpg

cnkav|1298210888|2855918 said:
Katie Holmes's wband
Katieholmes.jpeg.jpg

Can anyone tell if her band is yellow gold or platinum? It looks warm in this picture.

~LC

Looks like Khloe Kardashian reset her 12 carat e-ring into a 3 row pave halo setting... It was HUGE before and now.. whoa..

khloe kardashian reset.jpg

kk3.jpg

kk2.jpg

Here's her original setting..

khloe kardashian original e-ring.jpg

Here's what I think is Gwen Stefani's wedding band. It's several rows of pave with two Gs facing each other in the center that form a heart (representing her and hubby Gavin Rossdale's initials I imagine).

gwen double G ring.jpg

Carrie Ann Inaba e-ring.

CarrieAnnRing.jpg

Ninama|1301710562|2885665 said:
SanDiegoLady|1301559620|2884054 said:
tourmaline_lover|1301535745|2883912 said:
This has got to be the queen of all celeb rings. RIP Liz.

http://famousdiamonds.tripod.com/kruppdiamond.html

She wore it all the time.

Such a gorgeous ring, but wow do they have the shape wrong or what? That's no pear.. !! :wink2:

Here's that 69.4-carat D/IF Taylor-Burton pear...

ka*POW*!

She said that it was too big of a ring, even for her, so Cartier made a beautiful necklace for it.

Reese Witherspoon wedding band

Reese_Witherspoon_46thAnnualAcademyOfCountryMusicAwards018.jpg

lid1yqe|1302038625|2888600 said:
Carrie Ann Inaba e-ring.

I don't know why but I love that she was given a solitaire! It seems so rare to see a Hollywood personality not sporting a huge rock with a halo around it. Love the princess cut solitaire!

Wendy Williams wedding set...

wwilliams_weddingSet.jpg

elisabeth hasselbeck upgrade...looks like cushion cut with halo...

ehasselbeck_upgrade.jpg

Reese Witherspoon

image00522.jpg

Nicole Richie ering - close up...

NRichie_ering.jpg

Channing Tatum's wife's ring...

ChanningTatum_wife_ering.jpg

Kate Hudson is engaged to Muse singer Matt Bellamy....im a little jealous of her sparkly =)

kateh.jpg

Joanna Garcia's engagement ring- a gorgeous ring but not sure why it looks murky in the smaller pic :confused:

Joanna-Garicas-Engagement-Ring.png

joanna.jpg

I wonder if Mariah will be sporting some new jewellery after the birth of her twins? :rodent:

Not a great pic, but Rachel Zoe's "push present"

rachel zoe.png

Horrible pics (from TV screen) of Marie Osmond's two new rings from new/old husband.... an 8 ctw Asscher eternity and a solitaire she describes as "from an estate in Paris":

MO_@.jpg

MO_1.jpg

MO_TIGHT.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP