clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
wedding bands..

369adhrdc3466363rb.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I just read that Aishwarya Rai, an Indian film star, just got engaged to another Bollywood actor- I bet her ring is fantastic. I wonder what it looks like- any pictures?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 11:51:31 PM
Author: diamondfan
BLING!!!!! LOVE your new avatar!!!!

~~Thanks!!! I finally found some pink diamonds!!! lol

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Bling*Diva*: Thanks for the fantastic pictures! It actually looked bigger on the far off views I saw on Oprah. It''s a beautiful set though!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 4:55:06 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Here''s her original e-ring & band from Marc...it''s an 8 ct. diamond...

What shape is the center stone?

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2007 6:04:43 PM
Author: lookingood35
Date: 1/14/2007 4:55:06 PM

Author: bling*diva*

~~Here''s her original e-ring & band from Marc...it''s an 8 ct. diamond...

What shape is the center stone?

It looks like a rb, but I might be wrong.. Can''t really tell from the angle..

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Some upclose shots of Nicole Kidman''s ering..

52107_HQCB.net_Kidman_13_122_348lo.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I hope this is clearer..

52569_HQCB.net_Kidman_26_122_578lo.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Aishwarya Rai''s rings.. I really dun know if this is her engagement ring because this picture was taken Nov''06..

Aishwarya Rai3.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Black and white pic.. Her sapphire ring is beautiful as well..
1.gif

Aishwarya Rai4.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Close pic of her sapphire ring..

Aishwarya Rai6.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Mary J. Blige at the golden globes

"/>

mblige.jpg

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
While I like her band, Nicole K''s E-Ring looks like a giant blob! Ugly!

bellah

Rough_Rock
Good Charlotte''s Benji Madden got engaged to Australian actress/singer Sophie Monk on Christmas Eve after dating for 4 months. I''ve been unable to find a pic.. apparently the ring is a 5ct Neil Lane. Work your magic BlingDiva
2.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Eva''s ering at golden Globes

59463_25_122_567lo.jpg

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I heard Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas got a 4 carat from Josh Duhhamel (is that how you spell it?). Can you find that one?
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone else find Nicole Kidman''s e-ring to be really confusing to look at?
33.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I agree, KD.

I just love Eva''s!
30.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 9:33:22 PM
Author: bellah
Good Charlotte''s Benji Madden got engaged to Australian actress/singer Sophie Monk on Christmas Eve after dating for 4 months. I''ve been unable to find a pic.. apparently the ring is a 5ct Neil Lane. Work your magic BlingDiva
2.gif
I posted this on a forum here in Oz but I saw them jogging together on the Saturday after Xmas. I did''nt know it was them and I saw this very thin very thin fully gym gear decked out person running with what I thought was some random weirdo (Sorry Benji )
He was clad in black huge shorts black wife beater singlet and the most ink on anyone i have ever seen
He was also very sweaty but heh so was I it was very hot that day.
She is a local girl who won a Popidol type contest then got into acting and moved to the States. She used to have a killer body (my opnion) but has dieted down to an inch of her life and looks sick I think.
The ring was in the paper here. I think round brillant with halo and lots of pave.
I''m afraid I have no picture but I can try to see if I can google it
41.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 2:23:03 AM
Author: katebar

2.gif
I posted this on a forum here in Oz but I saw them jogging together on the Saturday after Xmas. I did''nt know it was them and I saw this very thin very thin fully gym gear decked out person running with what I thought was some random weirdo (Sorry Benji )

He was clad in black huge shorts black wife beater singlet and the most ink on anyone i have ever seen

She is a local girl who won a Popidol type contest then got into acting and moved to the States. She used to have a killer body (my opnion) but has dieted down to an inch of her life and looks sick I think.

The ring was in the paper here. I think round brillant with halo and lots of pave.

41.gif

OMG, I wanna see her ring..

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
Any photos of Maggie Gyllenhaal''s engagement ring? I saw the photo from the Golden Globes, but can''t really tell much from that.

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
I love Nicole''s fashion sense, but her ering is just ugly
7.gif

Could anyone find the ring Tom gave her? I saw it once in a magazine, it is an oval...very lovely.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 11:32:08 PM
Author: cpster
I heard Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas got a 4 carat from Josh Duhhamel (is that how you spell it?). Can you find that one?
1.gif

really? i''d love to see her ring too...

bellah

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 2:23:03 AM
Author: katebar

2.gif
41.gif
Yeah, my receptionist here at work saw the ring in our (Melbournes) Herald Sun newspaper. I''m pretty sure she said pave with a split shank. Sadly I didn''t see the paper that day and the website didn''t show the ring pic
38.gif

No luck for me with getty images, wire image, google etc.. I''m hoping they show up for an event soon.

I''m with you BTW. Sophie is waaay to skinny now. I always preferred Sally (from Popstars), she had a cute, healthy, fit bod.

I cant believe they got engaged after 4 months, she''d be a lovely bride.. here''s hoping they make it to a wedding.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tia Carrere...(can you say major blingage??)
2.gif

TiaMajorBling00001.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her wedding band...

TiaBand002140.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hey SDL!

I believe it is Tia Carrere''s wedding band without all the extra bling!

You look lovely in green btw!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results