shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen any pics, either, but I keep reading that it''s a solitaire. I can see Giselle as a simple solitaire girl, but I figured the male quarterback fashionista would choose something vintage or a setting encrusted in diamonds. He doesn''t seem like the kind of guy to buy a solitaire. I''m taking my armchair psychology to a new level--not only am I analyzing personalities of two people I don''t know, I''m also analyzing what kind of rings they would want/buy.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 4:37:05 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I haven''t seen any pics, either, but I keep reading that it''s a solitaire. I can see Giselle as a simple solitaire girl, but I figured the male quarterback fashionista would choose something vintage or a setting encrusted in diamonds. He doesn''t seem like the kind of guy to buy a solitaire. I''m taking my armchair psychology to a new level--not only am I analyzing personalities of two people I don''t know, I''m also analyzing what kind of rings they would want/buy.

hahaha! hmmmm--I see her in a larger cushion.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE the Trinity ring with the thin eternity! That''s at least a look at is affordable to imitate! I just can''t decide whether to get a Trinity ring to fit my right otr left hand.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, yeah, yeah-I know I should be happy for them, blah, blah, blah.

But I''m not gonna lie-Tom Brady off the market stings a bit (even if I am married, lol). Good little Boston girls like me will be nursing this one for a LOOOOOONG time!
3.gif

JCarla

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I don''t know if any of you are fans of RHWOC (aka The Real Housewives of Orange County) but I am. The whole show is about bling and more bling. A few episodes ago, Gretchen, a new housewife received an engagement ring from her 60 year old fiance. I know it is a halo setting but I''m dying to find a picture. She said it is a four carat cushion with diamonds every which way you look at it. I''m dying for a picture of all the housewives rings. I know Tamara has a channel setting ring with a princess that looks about 2-3 carats and Vicky has what looks like an oval -halo about 3-4 carats. I would absolutely love it if someone can find pictures for me. I''m not successful finding any. THANKS!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2009 3:50:00 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
Has anybody unearthed a pic of the Giselle/Tom Brady e-ring? I''m thinking not since I have not seen a post? I have not noticed anything on-line.
I read today that they are not engaged...that it was made up by the media!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I hope this isn''t a double post! I had previously read Katie Holme''s e-ring had rose gold in it but had never seen it until now.

KatieH.jpg

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 8:37:00 PM
Author: westjenn
Date: 1/20/2009 5:11:35 PM

Author: woobug02

How wide do you think Kate''s wedding band is ???? I think this is such a classy look :) LOVE THE SAPPHIRES

Her band looks like its 6-8 mm to me.

I would say a 6mm. I have a 6mm scatter band and stack it with a etoile style. Unless she has very long fingers it is a 6mm.

Love her style.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2009 5:47:44 PM
Author: sparklestick
Date: 1/21/2009 8:37:00 PM

Author: westjenn

Date: 1/20/2009 5:11:35 PM

Author: woobug02

How wide do you think Kate''s wedding band is ???? I think this is such a classy look :) LOVE THE SAPPHIRES

Her band looks like its 6-8 mm to me.

I would say a 6mm. I have a 6mm scatter band and stack it with a etoile style. Unless she has very long fingers it is a 6mm.

Love her style.
Sparklestick- I love her style too! I looked up your scattered band & its gorgeous!! Wondering if you have any pictures (couldn''t find any) of the rings in your avatar? Your set looks beautiful.
SanDiegoLady- Thanks for posting that additional pic of Kate W''s rings. I love her set
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you !!! I too looked up your band and it is BEAUTIFUL!!

JCarla

Rough_Rock
This ring belongs to Parminder Nagra, she plays Dr. Neela on ER and she was also in the movie Bend It Like Beckham.

G. Ring.jpg

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone posted Jane Seymour's rings? She has some serious bling, both ering and RHR. I'd do it myself, but don't know how to crop the pics and file sizes to fit!
33.gif

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see a closeup and clear pic of Julia Robert''s ER and band. The pix I''ve seen haven''t been clear. Does anyone have one to share??
emotion-40.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a link to a small pic of Jane Seymour''s rings (from a Kay''s ad, but I know her rings aren''t from Kay''s LOL!)...I have seen better pics of her rings and they are stunning!

http://www.kay.com/lwp/wcm/connect/Kay/resources/file/eb5cbc43ff692ff/JaneSeymourLandingPage_lifestyle2.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 1:02:06 PM
Author: Ara Ann
Here is a link to a small pic of Jane Seymour''s rings (from a Kay''s ad, but I know her rings aren''t from Kay''s LOL!)...I have seen better pics of her rings and they are stunning!

http://www.kay.com/lwp/wcm/connect/Kay/resources/file/eb5cbc43ff692ff/JaneSeymourLandingPage_lifestyle2.jpg
Here''s the pic.

JaneSeymourLandingPage_lifestyle2.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have a close up picture of Kyra Sedgwick's ering?
It looks like a beautiful antique halo, but I can't find a good picture.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I just love
30.gif
this ring!

FirefoxScreenSnapz002.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2009 11:55:58 PM
Author: JCarla
This ring belongs to Parminder Nagra, she plays Dr. Neela on ER and she was also in the movie Bend It Like Beckham.

The band is really pretty on her ring.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I like Jane Seymour's ring (but not her jewelry line- sorry) but I have to say that is one beautiful woman. Is she ever going to age? At this rate, she's going to live forever.
3.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 12:45:38 PM
Author: Imdanny
I like Jane Seymour''s ring (but not her jewelry line- sorry) but I have to say that is one beautiful woman. Is she ever going to age? At this rate, she''s going to live forever.
3.gif
Isn''t she stunning? My father is also a huge fan (he thinks she''s gorgeous) and she made his day once, many years back. He saw her on the street on Madison Ave. in Manhattan, and as my dad is also a very handsome man (he did some modeling in his 20s) Jane nudged her assistant to point him out and winked at him as he walked by. That definitely inflated his ego for some time afterwards
emsmilep.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 12:56:02 PM
Author: vespergirl

I like Jane Seymour''s ring (but not her jewelry line- sorry) but I have to say that is one beautiful woman. Is she ever going to age? At this rate, she''s going to live forever.
3.gif

Isn''t she stunning? My father is also a huge fan (he thinks she''s gorgeous) and she made his day once, many years back. He saw her on the street on Madison Ave. in Manhattan, and as my dad is also a very handsome man (he did some modeling in his 20s) Jane nudged her assistant to point him out and winked at him as he walked by. That definitely inflated his ego for some time afterwards
emsmilep.gif

Wow--kudos to your dad! She''s lovely.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been a JS fan for a long time...she is beautiful, classy and owns some beautiful jewelry too!

At first I didn''t care for her "Open Hearts" jewelry line, but when I saw the sterling silver pendant in person, I really liked it (more than the diamond pendants)...hubby got me the SS pendant for my birthday and I really like it....and the two entwined hearts have special meaning for us, we went through a really rough year this past year and have come through it stronger, so it has some symbolism for us personally.

I just wish I could find some better close ups of her rings!
33.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Woobug posted Kate Winslets rings and I found this and thought I''d post it - it looks like the previous pic

kate-winslet-oscar-luncheon-05.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 4:07:23 PM
Author: Po10472
Woobug posted Kate Winslets rings and I found this and thought I''d post it - it looks like the previous pic
Thank you so much Po.....I had asked for these, too!
9.gif

Lori

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 12:56:02 PM
Author: vespergirl

I like Jane Seymour's ring (but not her jewelry line- sorry) but I have to say that is one beautiful woman. Is she ever going to age? At this rate, she's going to live forever.
3.gif

Isn't she stunning? My father is also a huge fan (he thinks she's gorgeous) and she made his day once, many years back. He saw her on the street on Madison Ave. in Manhattan, and as my dad is also a very handsome man (he did some modeling in his 20s) Jane nudged her assistant to point him out and winked at him as he walked by. That definitely inflated his ego for some time afterwards
emsmilep.gif
Wow, what a great story! I know someone who went to a trade show once and Jane was sitting in a booth. He walked by the booth and saw her. She didn't wink at him or anything. He was just there and saw her. He said she was gorgeous in real life too (I think he said she appeared smaller than she looks on TV). In any case, that's a great story about your father and thanks for telling me.

A comment I wanted to make in this thread. I'll make it now and get it over with. I think it's nice that celebrities can wear nice jewels (someone has to wear them!) but I admit, I saw a picture of Mariah Carey carrying two large bags out of VC&A and I was JEALOUS. LOL! Must be nice to be able to do that!
5.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 4:07:23 PM
Author: Po10472

kate-winslet-oscar-luncheon-05.jpg
Wow, I LOVE her rings. Beautiful, yet understated. She is a major class act.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Kate''s rings are cool--love the thicker/mixed widths.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results