shape
carat
color
clarity

Update with pic: freshadama 16

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

broundiamond09

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and thanks to those who commented on my previous topic. The necklace is here! I am looking for something to wear on my wedding day, so I want the "classic strand of pearls" but I also want to wear it on other more casual occasions. What is everyone's opinion - should I keep this length or get the 18"?

Thanks!

ETA: Some suggested 17" - would this be a better look than the 16" that I'm wearing?

pearls1357.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
First of all, they look great on you! Congrats! The length thing depends on your style. I''m going through a phase right now where I love the length of 16inch pearls. Reminds me of the woman in the Hitchcock film North by Northwest. At that length you can also wear them casually with a cardigan etc.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ditto to the others - I think that length looks gorgeous on you!

pearlie

Shiny_Rock
That strands looks nice on you.

Necklace length all depends on what''s comfortable for you. Keep in mind, the difference between a 16" and a 17" strand will result in only a 1/2" difference in where the bottom pearls lay on the base of your neck.

The difference between 16" and 18" is only about a 1" difference.

So if you''re happy with the way they look, keep them. Your next strand can be longer, that way you can wear them together and be all pearlicious.

julie.

broundiamond09

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the positive feedback! I hadnt thought of getting another one and then wearing them together! I guess my next one could also be larger pearls and a longer strand, so I''ll keep this one (assuming it works with my wedding gown). Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and that 2010 brings many pearls!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That strand looks perfect on you! WOW.. you can really see the shiny luster too. I think a 17" strand would look equally as nice too...especially if it was as pretty as that strand!!

starshine

Shiny_Rock
I love them! Such a classic look!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You have a gorgeous neckline, so I think that length looks great! Did you get silver overtones? They look exactly like the strand I just got for my wedding!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful strand. They look great on you.

clop

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous strand! The length looks perfect on you.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I think that length is perfect for you - it looks great! I say keep it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results