shape
carat
color
clarity

Update: Thoughts on Price for my selection - and HUGE Thanks!!!

John Ksionska

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

Just wanted to Thank you all SOOOOO MUCH for all of the help. It is truly appreciated. Quick recap, I am working with Yekutiel from ID and he set me up with the following, I absolutely love the specs (met everyone one you all told me to look for) and what it has to offer. The exclusion on the table is scary but after much thought, back and forth and trusting his honest option. He had 2 others in hand with similar specs and with that on the table he said it blew them away. I am very trusting on Yekutiel for a few reasons, everyone on here, his reviews on several sites and places, and just talking to him in general. He also gave me in writing full 30 day refund guarantee no questions and he will pay shipping if I am not satisfied and can see the exclusion.

I am setting this in a Gabriel and Co. "Rachel" 14k white gold. All in (no tax I am in DE) was $6K. Thoughts on the price for the setting and stone with those specs? I know that this was listed on James Allen for $5,300 when he first sent it over to me.

Thanks again everyone, I will post pictures when it arrives in a few weeks.

John

Specs:
1.03 I-VS2 Excellent Cut True Hearts from James Allen, GIA cert
Depth - 61.9%
Table - 54%
35 deg
40.8 deg
LWD - 6.51x6.48x4.02
Flourensence - Strong Blue
https://www.jamesallen.com/mobile/l...i-color-vs2-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-2641313

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your purchase! I do think that you will have a beautiful stone and as someone who went form a VS1 stone initially to one that has a table inclusion, I can tell you that they are not that scary! :) I called mine "Dimples" because of the table inclusion:roll: Yekutiel is great to work with and I would also trust his judgement. Please make sure to post pics once you get the ring!

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
you got a real deal. but i think you should already know that! The setting alone is listed over $2k on the G&Co site. Yekutiel is awesome, i'm so glad he was able to work with you and get you what you wante.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it will be stunning!! And yes, you got a good deal on that diamond.

I truly adore Yekutiel; we got our diamond from him as well and he was an absolute GEM to work with. He has this way of making you feel like part of the family, and that he truly has your best interests at heart (and he does!).

John Ksionska

Rough_Rock
I think it will be stunning!! And yes, you got a good deal on that diamond.

I truly adore Yekutiel; we got our diamond from him as well and he was an absolute GEM to work with. He has this way of making you feel like part of the family, and that he truly has your best interests at heart (and he does!).

He really does, incredible guy

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a James Allen diamond if you get it from yekutiel?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a James Allen diamond if you get it from yekutiel?

James Allen is owned by a diamond supplier, so many of their diamonds are accessible to other jewelers. The diamond will be under the policies of the jeweler from which the stone is bought.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's going to look great!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome!! Please do post pics when it arrives.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exciting stuff - can't wait to see!

ryan23

Rough_Rock
Any updates? I'd love to see some pics too. Also didn't know Yekutial could source a diamond from JA, especially a True Hearts one. I thought those were "theirs" so to speak.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results