shape
carat
color
clarity

Update... possiblity of NC looming again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Respectfully, I disagree. I don''t think anyone''s "decision" is automatically worthy of respect. But, one should respect the right of anyone to make "A" decision. Sometimes the only way one can have clarity is by making a wrong or right decision.

At the very least, moving to NC will be a cutural change.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2006 9:20:56 AM
Author: fire&ice
Respectfully, I disagree. I don''t think anyone''s ''decision'' is automatically worthy of respect. But, one should respect the right of anyone to make ''A'' decision. Sometimes the only way one can have clarity is by making a wrong or right decision.

At the very least, moving to NC will be a cutural change.
I think we''re saying the same thing just with different wording. This is her decision and like you said, sometimes we need to make a decision (right or wrong) to either learn something form it or see clarity.

I need to start a new thread on NC because I don''t want to thread-jack this one and I''d love to hear more!!!

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results