shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on white gold set and question!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamonds

Rough_Rock
Heres an update on yesterday's ordeal (you can read my prior posting). I went back to the jewerly store and they apologized for having one band dipped in rhodium and the other one wasn't. They ordered me a new engagement band and will reset. I"m glad the owner didn't push me to have them send the original ring in the mail to get "dipped". He explained to me that he didn't want to take that chance something would go wrong. I can respect and appreciate that!!!!!So, that part had a happy ending.
Now, I have a question concerning price. I paid $300 for the engagement band that is white gold and just a thin simple band. Looking back, that seems a bit high??? The prongs are platinum and I think thats where and how they justified a higher cost to me. Then, we paid almost $600 for the wedding band with nice diamonds in a channel setting. I think about .3 of weight or so. It looks spectacular and I'm not complaining. I LOVE the set, just thought that maybe some of you might have some insight on prices. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results