shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on"Help! Just bought ring on e-bay, too good to be true?"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nervousintexas

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your replies to my last post. To update I got the ring and although the inclusions are visable the diamond still looked good. I took the ring to a very reputable Jewler here in Houston and told him I bought the ring from a friend and needed it reset. We looked at it and found out that the Tiffany setting was in white gold so we deceided to re shank the ring with white gold so as to not disturb the setting. I had him also do an appraisal (he did not know how much I paid)and he came in 500 less at $4300, which I was suprised at. He also said the color was I not J-K, and it was an I1 clarity. I proposed last night to her at a baseball game and she said yes, she also loves the ring. So alls well that ends well and everyone in happy. Once again thank you all for your replies

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Nervous - if your new fiancee and you are happy with it, that's all that really matters.
1.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!

lostmyring

Rough_Rock
Hello!!!

I also bought an ebay ring...for 400.00 and ended up with a beautiful ring.......

Congrats on your engagment!!!!

Confoozed

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!
appl.gif
All the best to you!
2.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
What was the carat weight ?
1.gif

Nervousintexas

Rough_Rock
It was listed at 1.67 ct, and the appraisal came in at 1.64 ct w/ a +/- of .05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results