shape
carat
color
clarity

**UPDATE** New setting need advice NEW PICS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Hello all-
thanks for the suggestion of how to resize my photos. Here goes nothing!
First--these pics do NOT do my diamond any justice. It is so fiery and clear. Its J vs1 ideal cut and throws rainbows and fire everywhere. Unfortunately a photographer I am NOT!! Wish I could show how pretty it really is. I think the vote so far is to go with the new setting (YES!!) let me know what you think with these clearer photos. Thanks sooo much for all your help.

First, the current setting:

topcurr2.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Here it is with the stackable bands. Sorry they aren''t straight. Its SOOO cold here my rings are spinning BAD!

curr3band.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Heres the new one!!

topviewpave.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
and another----

nothersidepav.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
and some more!!

paveering.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Okay thats it for now. Here are the specs on the NEW ONE!

ering--2.2mm vs1 G color
Bands--2.0 mm si1 H color

toppave3.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
oooh i likey the new setting!!
10.gif
may i ask where it''s from? i love the mini rounds and big rectangle combo. and the double wedding band. ummm i vote new, if you couldn''t tell. hehe!
9.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
They''re both pretty settings but very different from each other. Personally, I prefer the second setting... I prefer more delicate settings... both very different looks and I imagine type of sparkle.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love the new setting! I really love that it can be very delicate by itself or more blingy with the added bands.
A lot of options with that set-love that! It reminds me of Ashley Judd's set--though I believe hers is set with a round?
36.gif

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
I am totally sold on the second setting as well! I just wanted some re-assurance from some jewelry minded people. Talking to my dh about it is about as effective as him explaining to me how a turbo works on a car. lol
9.gif
I CANNOT WAIT for my jeweler to re-open tomorrow. I have been staring at this for a week now!

Sera: I prefer the delicate settings too. I have had this setting for 4 years, and at the time its what I wanted. I liked the sparkle of the setting. Plus, I didn''t really see a lot of pave back then either. I can''t remember seeing ANY pave type settings at my jeweler. (And they probably have 5000 settings in stock. HUGE place.) Times change, trends change, and as this has become so popular I have fallen in love with it!!

sunnyd--thanks for the advice! I actually got the ering from americanset. They have a website on ebay (i know, ebay is usually not a positive place for jewelry) but I called their 1800 number and talked to a salesperson named Jeff. He was really really helpful. I ordered it off the ebay site and put my diamond specs in for the mounting head. I was given a 14 day fully refundable money back guarantee. He even emailed after it arrived to be sure I liked it. He even went as far as to send me a shipping label to return it free of charge if I wasn''t totally satisfied. He guaranteed I would love it. And love it I DO! The bands are from Moshiri jewelers here in KC. They are not a designer band with a name on them or anything. Just stock jewelry they carry. I cannot wait to get the diamond set and post pics!! Thanks for your help.

36.gif
36.gif

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
I am totally sold on the second setting as well! I just wanted some re-assurance from some jewelry minded people. Talking to my dh about it is about as effective as him explaining to me how a turbo works on a car. lol
9.gif
I CANNOT WAIT for my jeweler to re-open tomorrow. I have been staring at this for a week now!

Sera: I prefer the delicate settings too. I have had this setting for 4 years, and at the time its what I wanted. I liked the sparkle of the setting. Plus, I didn''t really see a lot of pave back then either. I can''t remember seeing ANY pave type settings at my jeweler. (And they probably have 5000 settings in stock. HUGE place.) Times change, trends change, and as this has become so popular I have fallen in love with it!!

sunnyd--thanks for the advice! I actually got the ering from americanset. They have a website on ebay (i know, ebay is usually not a positive place for jewelry) but I called their 1800 number and talked to a salesperson named Jeff. He was really really helpful. I ordered it off the ebay site and put my diamond specs in for the mounting head. I was given a 14 day fully refundable money back guarantee. He even emailed after it arrived to be sure I liked it. He even went as far as to send me a shipping label to return it free of charge if I wasn''t totally satisfied. He guaranteed I would love it. And love it I DO! The bands are from Moshiri jewelers here in KC. They are not a designer band with a name on them or anything. Just stock jewelry they carry. I cannot wait to get the diamond set and post pics!! Thanks for your help.

36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the new setting, very pretty. I have ordered from Americanset before, they are very nice to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results