shape
carat
color
clarity

Update...Me vs. Rottweiler...I win!!!!! :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you perservered and it went your way! That is great...

TCBug

Rough_Rock
I''m very happy that you are ok.

But what about the poor dog who attacked you and all the other dogs this idiot neighbor of yours is going to raise?????

It''s just not "ok" to teach dogs to attack people. And no matter the breed, normal dogs do not attack unless they learn it. I think your idiot neighbor should rot in hell -- or maybe learn something about training dogs!~

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
YAY - so glad for this outcome! You must be relieved!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
so glad to hear about this! hope your weekend goes well!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic news Mandarine, I''m so glad the case went your way. CONGRATULATIONS!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Mandarine, I''m so happy to hear that things turned out in your favor. Good to hear you are getting away for the weekend and now you can come back with a more peaceful heart and spiritually stronger! Yay!
36.gif
35.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
wow!...Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
I'm so touched by all of your nice messages and positive thoughts!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you about how my life has changed in the last 48 hours!. M retreat was.......just amazing. I was borned and raised catholic, but had gotten away from it all. I always felt I wanted to get back to my belifes and practice them (and truly feel what practicing was really all about). That is the reason I went on this retreat and came back so renewed.

No matter what your religion is (or if you don't have one!). The truth is that we all have the power to forgive and that is just such a great gift. I can truly say I forgave them this weekend. That doesn't mean I think what happenned is ok or is justifiable, but I forgive them....and THAT is the greatest gift of all!

I don't want to talk too much about the retreat since I don't want to offend anyone, or for you guys to think I am some kind of freak that went on a crazy retreat! haha, it's not like that at all...I'm still the same old Mandarine, just with a brighter light shining on!....I wanted to share how happy I feel and what a great feeling it is to forgive and to give. You guys have given me love, advice and support...without even really knowing me!...and that is just amazing. Not just to me, but to many others here.

Thank you all again!

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Oh...I forgot, I wanted to clarify...that while I do forgive them, I''m still pursuing the civil case (because it has costed me money!) and will work with animal control as much as I can to do what is right about the dog (because I want to know that I did what I could to prevent this from happenning to someone else).

just wanted to clarify before anyone jumped..hehe
2.gif

M~

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad that your retreat helped you feel better. It''s amazing how when you find something (religion, belief, etc.) that really speaks to you it can change your perspective! I am glad that you finally got some justice as well and hope you are still healing. Best wishes!

*M*

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Poor you Mandarine( I did not read the original),I am so happy for you.You sure went through a lot and deserve to have nice time away.you also timed it so well.Enjoy..

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine,
I am SO happy for you! It seems like everything is working out the best way it can after the incident and that is wonderful!! I''m really glad things are going well for you!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine, I am so thrilled to hear that you were vindicated and that you''re doing well. Congratulations on your engagement and for coming out of this incident stronger!!!! You are a winner!!!!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
great news mandarine, now onto wedding planning full time!!

have you and FI discussed moving in together and when? hopefully soon so you can move away from those horrible neighbors!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! And yes, it''s perfectly fine to forgive them, yet still pursue justice. You''re also helping your neighbors and the world at large by continuing your case and working with animal control.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results