shape
carat
color
clarity

Update from yesterday's post

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
I posted yesterday about my worries about the shank width on my cushion halo reset. Just wanted to update you that I spoke to the designer yesterday and they are going to remake the ring with the shank at or under 2.2 mm and also add a tiny donut to the halo. I don't want a super thin band, but definitely more delicate than the one in the picture from yesterday. I am also still set on a matching wedding ring. Hopefully that will work and look good with both at 2.2 mm. The ring is being made by David Klass and I am beyond thrilled with their CS so far. They are just amazing to work with. Will update if anyone is interested in seeing the final ring. Thanks for your feedback yesterday! :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is awesome! Yay for DK for remaking it for you! I also prefer a matching wedding band. Look forward to seeing it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is great news megan! :appl: I was going to comment in your other thread and then saw this - I'm really glad you are going to get the wedding set you've been dreaming of. And yes, absolutely come back with pics of the new ring!

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
MeganShannon11|1469370095|4058803 said:
I posted yesterday about my worries about the shank width on my cushion halo reset. Just wanted to update you that I spoke to the designer yesterday and they are going to remake the ring with the shank at or under 2.2 mm and also add a tiny donut to the halo. I don't want a super thin band, but definitely more delicate than the one in the picture from yesterday. I am also still set on a matching wedding ring. Hopefully that will work and look good with both at 2.2 mm. The ring is being made by David Klass and I am beyond thrilled with their CS so far. They are just amazing to work with. Will update if anyone is interested in seeing the final ring. Thanks for your feedback yesterday! :)

That's good news. Glad you got things sorted.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Great to hear! Thanks for letting us know and providing an update! Please post again when you receive the ring!

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much! I am so excited to see the final ring in pictures and real life! I'm hoping it's going to be my forever e-ring. Will post an update!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's great! The current version looks great but you will now be able to have the set you envisioned :appl:
Good for you for following your heart.
David is indeed great to work with. Looking forward to see the stunning result. Will he also make your wedding band?

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
Yes, he will be making my new wedding ring too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results