shape
carat
color
clarity

Update: Cushion from ERD, it was an 8pav! Assistance also needed here please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
So for everyone who helped me last week...THANK YOU! (See: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/does-this-cushion-have-a-bowtie-or-just-bad-lighting.58922/ for more info).

Mark said that he actually thinks it IS the correct plot, and despite the fact that it is hard to see in the picture, it is an 8 pav and they all do meet at the cutlet.

I talked to Mark and the cushion certainly does NOT have a bowtie, as everyone here suggested (thanks!). My dear BF is about to put a deposit on the diamond, and Mark being the fantastic person he is, is going to take time out of his weekend to meet me near my parents house in a few weeks (he happens to have a weekend house right near there and I will be there anyway)so I can see it in person before we purchase it for real.

So...besides the fact that I want to recommend Mark''s top notch customer service AGAIN (you would think we were spending 50,000 instead of 5,000 with the way he has treated us so far), I wanted to make sure no one thought there were any red flags here.

Here are all the details:

Cushion Brilliant

Measurements: 5.94 x 5.16 x 3.50 mm

Carat Weight: 0.81

Color Grade: G

Clarity Grade: VS2

Proportions:

Depth: 67.8 %

Table: 54 %

Girdle: Slightly Thick to Thick, Faceted

Culet: Medium

Polish: Excellent

Symmetry: Excellent

Fluorescence: None

I would appreciate it if anyone sees anything here that is a red flag...otherwise this baby is MINE!
36.gif

calliecushion.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
no flags... just the sound of crickets!! lol enjoy :)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
That baby''s got a lot of personality ... ZESTY! Love it!

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
It''s hard to find bright, lively cushion cuts, but this looks like one that is. Probably a stunner, in fact. I bet it has great fire (spectral colored light return).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats...I hope to someday buy a cushion from Mark too. he just seems to have the eye for all the amazing ones..

so have you decided on a setting?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 7:43:16 AM
Author: mrssalvo
congrats...I hope to someday buy a cushion from Mark too. he just seems to have the eye for all the amazing ones..

so have you decided on a setting?

Thanks! I can't recommend Mark enough. He has been so patient and kind throughout the whole thing. And like I said he has treated us fantastically although I am sure that we are one of his "smaller" clients in the grand scheme of things.

For a setting, I'm pretty sure that we are going to do a custom setting very similar to bargaincrazy's new ring from Mark, except without the pave. Then I am going to have a pave WB. Similar to what someone photoshopped in this picture when someone was asking about knife edges a few weeks ago:

ERDcallie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results