shape
carat
color
clarity

Update.. can''t do the reset :( no spinel or tourmaline for now...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Just got word, that the ring mount will not be repairable
8.gif
so MTG- the pink spinel all yours.. if you want it, off of hold the pink spinel will go back.. I really wanted an octagonal shaped colored gem anyways...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sadly, that's what I've been told about bezel settings by my local jewellers. It's usually unusable once the stone is removed.
39.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 12:46:05 PM
Author: Chrono
Sadly, that''s what been told about bezel settings. It''s usually unusable once the stone is removed.
39.gif
I thought that, but was optimistic when they said for me to find a stone, however, should have known better than to get my hopes up... oh well, it was a temporary setting for my ering diamond anyways... But i will be back with hopefully another gem to share...later.. thanks again for all your help everyone.. and educating me and giving me advice... I love pricescope!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you''re looking to an octagon stone, Michael also has this lovely unheated sapphire (6.4mm)

Octo Sappire.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MTG--- ARGGHH>> you''re tempting me... I''ve put the project on hold... I sure do you like your comments and your super advice and help finding me stones..

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 4:47:41 PM
Author: D&T
MTG--- ARGGHH>> you''re tempting me... I''ve put the project on hold... I sure do you like your comments and your super advice and help finding me stones..

Hehe, sorry...I like shopping around for gems vicariously through others. The octagon is 500$, which is very reasonable I think if it really is the color in that photo in person! I''d be tempted myself, but it''s out of my current budget, lol.

You can always count on the colored stone folk to help you find stones!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T, I''m so sorry that it didn''t work out for you but I have to tell you I had my eye on that spinel and when it came off of hold.......well.......I got it. I hope you are able to find something great when you are ready!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh Michelle, you have to post a picture of it and let us know what you think of it when it arrives.
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We''re leave for FL early tomorrow until late Tuesday so I won''t get it until Wed or Thurs but I''ll post pics when I do. Sorry D&T!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T, sorry your ring can''t be repaired.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 11:25:34 PM
Author: Catmom
D&T, I''m so sorry that it didn''t work out for you but I have to tell you I had my eye on that spinel and when it came off of hold.......well.......I got it. I hope you are able to find something great when you are ready!
YEah... CATMOM!!! congrats.. when you get can you show Pics??? I would so love to see.... IRL.. kiinda vicariously through your camera lens
2.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/24/2009 12:14:10 AM
Author: marcyc
D&T, sorry your ring can''t be repaired.
Oh and I talked with Michael, and showed him the ring picture.. so he said that it can be put to pieces-rebuild for whatever size and shape of stone I wanted (showed me an oval bezel that he worked on for far less $ than to construct a new one), He was such a pleasant man to email and chat with.. I mentioned to him that he should get more pics of his gems on his site since I hadn''t known of the spinel until Chrono showed it to me, and he was going to get it updated. Told him that the spinel would very soon be snatched up to one of my fellow pricescopers. However my project is now on hold anyways... I''m glad Catmom got it
36.gif
36.gif
I''ll go to him for another gem eventually
31.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay DT! :)
He is a nice guy isn''t he? I''m still very excitedly waiting for my sapphire to get here, lol.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/24/2009 10:52:27 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Yay DT! :)
He is a nice guy isn''t he? I''m still very excitedly waiting for my sapphire to get here, lol.
very nice.... so helpful too! I''ll be checking back here regularly for your pictures
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results