shape
carat
color
clarity

Unusual ShaneCo Pave setting can

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladeltaqueen

Rough_Rock
I found a setting I absolutely LOVE instore at ShaneCo, but it's not on their site, nor have i found ANYTHING like it...i just wonder what the setting is actually called. It's a pave band (not all the way around, though, just the top) and the pave is all the way across the top, not stopping where the center stone might usually go. So, the mounting is two "V's" on either side of the outside of the band and the center stone (I loved a 1.03 oval) sits in the mounting and is actually above the pave below. It was in white gold. The pave didn't appear in rows, but almost channel set, i believe...my vocabulary may be off as i am new at this.
Can anyone suggest what this setting is called? I know it's definitely NOT a surprise setting. Also, can anyone recommend where to find websites w/ similar styles i might view!??!

Thanks much!
kay

haunani

Rough_Rock
You might want to check out the Verragio website. I know one of their rings is in that same style (if I understood your description). It's ENG-0195. You can find it by going to the gallery, choosing engagement rings, and then choose the round selection. I hope this helps in finding a picture of what you would like (it would be A LOT less expensive to have it custom made or buy the off-brand at Shane Co.)

faith

Rough_Rock
----------------
I found a setting I absolutely LOVE instore at ShaneCo, but it's not on their site, nor have i found ANYTHING like it...i just wonder what the setting is actually called.

kay,
If you love THAT ring so much, why don't you buy it at shane co? It would be more expensive to have one custom made, plus you wouldn't get a workmanship warranty like i know shane gives.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results