shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique Settings of New York???

thk3

Rough_Rock
My local jeweler that I like has refered me to Unique Settings of New York to purchase a setting. I am on a budget and the settings seem inexpensive, but at the same time the pictures make them look kind of cheap. With budget in mind, does anyone have experience with this company?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer has a setting from them and it looks to be very good quality--hopefully she will reply here!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
maybe ask if it is possible to get the center diamond set lower? I personally prefer halo settings where the diamond is not so high above the halo.

ETA do you mind sharing the price? I am just curious...we see a lot of halo settings so I am curious about how pricing compares.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a unique settings ring. Gypsy had one before her halo too. I am very happy with the quality! It is a stock company and the stying is on the slightly chunkier side, but for the price you can't beat it.

The photos on their site are horrid unfortunately. Don't do the rings justice at all.

thk3

Rough_Rock
My local jeweler told me it would run between $800 and $1000 depending on the quality of the diamonds I wanted for the setting.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The diamonds in Unique settings are set by the jeweler who orders them, so make sure your jeweler is skilled in that regard.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I believe that Neatfreak's sapphire ring was set in a setting from UNique Settings of NY too. For a stock company I think their settings can look great if your jeweler is skilled at setting (and maybe doing some slight customizations:).

Indented Natural

Rough_Rock
Only trade members can purchase from Unique.

thk3

Rough_Rock
What is your point about trade members? That is why you find a jeweler you trust and they order the setting and set the stones.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a semi-bezel setting from them. The quality was okay, I had no problems with it. The only thing I didn't like about it was
the interior was hollowed out at the top. I prefer solid rings. It was a temp setting for me and other than that one thing, it was
fine.

angles2011

Rough_Rock
There are so many online companies selling USNy's rings. I've checked most of those and finally purchased mine last February from 25karats.com. Their images are much much better than USNY's. The quality of the ring was very good too if it helps.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results